Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Juniper/osh kosh credit card

tag
laryn41
Frequent Contributor

Juniper/osh kosh credit card

Have had hthis card for a while and the balance is pretty high. last night i paid this off completely and today i called to see when the last time I had a credit line increase. The women said' you are not eligiable at this time for a increase".  I was like WHAT!  I hope you didn't pull my credit report...I didn't ask whether or not i had any offers. She said"you will get a letter in 7-10 business days....". Did she here any thing I said? I told her that I never asked if i was eligable. I asked if you pull a credit report and she said no..

Should I believe her?

I really like this card but only want one major credit card. it was between this one and my chase. I guess I just made my decision.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Juniper/osh kosh credit card

Assuming the cards are related other than by name, my Junny SeaMiles had hit 6 mo. old. Feeling like I needed a CLI, I called them and asked the same thing. They reviewed the account (w/ out any pull, BTW) and came back and said that I wasn't eligible for a CLI. I asked as to why and they said they do not give manual CLIs.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.