Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Juniper's Emigrant Direct CLI

tag
Romeoo47
Regular Contributor

Juniper's Emigrant Direct CLI

I just wanted to let people know that after 10 months, Juniper automatically increased my CL from $800 to $5000.  I PIF each month and ran about 500 through the card.  I hope this helps people!
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: Juniper's Emigrant Direct CLI

Nice.  First auto CLI I have heard of from Juniper, but I dob't know the card.  Is it a special one?
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 2 of 10
Romeoo47
Regular Contributor

It is the credit card that is linked to a savings account with their bank.  I think if you maintain an average balance of $10,000 or more you earn 1.5% cash back on all purchases.  Less than $10,000 earns you 0.5% cash back.  I thought it was a cool card to help me save once I graduated from college.  The cash back is deposited directly into your share savings account. 
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

impressive CLI from Junny- did you get this in the Junanmi?

I had an Emigrant Direct for about 24 hours-
Message 4 of 10
Romeoo47
Regular Contributor

I'm not entirely certain what Junanmi is but I have had the card for about 10 months now.  I just did a search for cards with a savings feature.  I hope that answers your question Timothy.
Message 5 of 10
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Timothy wrote:
impressive CLI from Junny- did you get this in the Junanmi?

DW's Barnes and Noble card (non Jumani) started at $15K and is now $16K 7 months later!

Smiley Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

countrywide has a better deal you can get $50 into you saving account for every $2500 in net purchases, you also earn points on interest, but that not smart and they currently paying 3.55 on the same 10K balance

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry- In Sept 2007 there was a run on credit applications at Juniper.   They were granting big CL's and approving mutiple applications.

Romeoo47 wrote:
I'm not entirely certain what Junanmi is but I have had the card for about 10 months now.  I just did a search for cards with a savings feature.  I hope that answers your question Timothy.

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

i'm confused.   i've had emigrant direct for quite awhile and it is only linked to my checking.  how does juniper fit in here?  what is card called?
Message 9 of 10
Romeoo47
Regular Contributor

Correct me if I'm wrong but Barclay's/Juniper is the servicing bank.  They own the Emigrant Direct card.  The name of the card is called Emigrant Direct.  Here is a link to all of their cards.  https://www.juniper.com/app/ccsite/affiliates/prtnrCoBrandDynamic.jsp
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.