Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jupiter Credit Card Sucks - reduced my credit limit for no good reason

tag
My2cents
Regular Contributor

Re: Jupiter Credit Card Sucks - reduced my credit limit for no good reason

Sell me to BOA.  I would get a card with junny if they tell me that they were going to sell it to BOA, but I know that that will not work because that would truely be an assbackward way of doing business.

Stop accepting the cards that want you and truely want the cards that you accept.

My2cents philosophical styleSmiley Wink

700 Club Member
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

It just seems crazy to me that so many banks that I used to have cards with are all B of A now.

My Wachovia, Suntrust, and MBNA cards where all serviced by FIA now BofA has all of them.

My Juniper was sold in 9/08 to B of A

My Fleet Bank card went to B of A as well a few years back

When I log onto my B of A accounts the list of accounts just grows and grows,  I used to like having differient banks but now B of A has 1/3 of all my credit card accounts, go figure.

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would love to see my Juniper sold to BofA, anything has got to be better than these people to deal with.
Message 13 of 15
smallfry
Senior Contributor

I decided to go ahead and just close my Juniper card before they went ahead and closed it themselves. The way things are going today I didn't want to sweat having to use their card and since it expires next April best to just be done with them. It was my last non prime card anyway. So long Juny.
Message 14 of 15
GST2008
Frequent Contributor

I just got off the phone with Juniper for the second time today.  My limit was cut by 2/3s for no reason and unfortunately, there are no Credit Analysts on this weekend.  My balance for the month was $900 and they brought me down to $1100, which doesn't leave much room.  I generally use the majority of my limit and always pay in full.  It's like what gives?  I'm really debating on closing the account, I figure I'll wait till I speak to somebody who isn't reading from a script first.

Current:
TU (5/14/14): 796 (Inquiries; 8/23/13)
EQ (3/23/14): 791 (Inquiries: 8/23/13)
EX (9/24/13): 780 (Inquiries: 7/2/12; 11/20/12; 7/30/13; 8/23/13)

Goals: No new inquiries for 2014, 800 for all CRs by 12/31/14
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.