cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just Applied for Chase United Mileage Plus Explorer !!!! Got 2 Weeks decision!!!!

tag
ZS1988
Established Member

Re: UPDATE: Chase United Denied!!!! Need to call verify info!!!!

Hi Ron,

Sorry to hear that you ahve been denided. I would suggest you call their Recon again, and see if they reconsider it with the letter ofcourse. Explain to you why they state on the paper, and stuff.

I applied for a 2 chase card last week, 1 was instant approved, and another was been review. I call for the been review one, and got approved right away after some info veriftcation.  Never wait on a credit decestion review, always call them the next day if not instant approved.

CPC 3.4k CL, and CSP 5k Limit. (Adding to 7k of Chase amazon, and (750 + 451) Capt 1 )

US Bank Platinum: $2000
Cap 1: $1500

Message 21 of 23
Ron1
Super Contributor

I finally got the card and it is not really denied. They wanted me to call to verify ID to complete as soon as possible.  I need to call them on Wednesday.

Ron.

Message 22 of 23
armbenderc
Valued Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

I finally got the card and it is not really denied. They wanted me to call to verify ID to complete as soon as possible.  I need to call them on Wednesday.

Ron.

Congrats! Smiley Surprised

2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.