cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just Applied for PNC Cash Builder Visa!!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Just Applied for PNC Cash Builder Visa!!!!

I just applied for PNC CashBuilder Visa online and I didn't get instantly approved. I got the following message:

PNC Online Account Application.jpg

What are my chances to get approved? I currently have PNC Everyday Rewards Card. My EXP is around 780. INQ:12 (2 years). 

I just checked MPM and they pulled EXP.

Ron.

Message 1 of 56
55 REPLIES 55
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Just Applied for PNC Cash Builder Visa!!!!

@Ron1 wrote:

I just applied for PNC CashBuilder Visa online and I didn't get instantly approved. I got the following message:

Your application for a PNC CashBuilder® Visa® credit card is under review and you will receive a decision via email within 1-2 business days.

Thank you for choosing PNC Bank.

What are my chances to get approved? I currently have PNC Everyday Rewards Card. My EXP is around 780. INQ:12 (2 years). 

Ron.

I somehow knew you were going to pull the trigger on this one Ron!  LOL.  Well I heard PNC can be weird if you don't have a relationship with them but in this case you sort of do by the other card you have with them.  I guess I would be curious to know!

Have you heard anything yet from BBVA? 

Message 2 of 56
Luscher
Valued Contributor

almost congrats on card #xxx?
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 3 of 56
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Luscher wrote:

LOL... I think it would be #103 if BBVA is approved, otherwise #102 if this one is approved... I think?

Message 4 of 56
Ron1
Super Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Your application for a PNC CashBuilder® Visa® credit card is under review and you will receive a decision via email within 1-2 business days.

Ron.

I somehow knew you were going to pull the trigger on this one Ron!  LOL.  Well I heard PNC can be weird if you don't have a relationship with them but in this case you sort of do by the other card you have with them.  I guess I would be curious to know!

Finstar,

I might get denied. Who knows. By the way, I have PNC Everyday Rewards Visa. I don't know I will get approved. I closed PNC Checking and savings because they started charging maintence fee.  I think I still have some banking relationship with them.

By the way, I haven't heard from BBVA Compass. They pulled TU yesterday. I just have to be patience waiting for the decision.

What about your Christmas gift from Santa? Smiley Happy It took almost a month now.

Ron.

Message 5 of 56
Ron1
Super Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@Luscher wrote:

LOL... I think it would be #103 if BBVA is approved, otherwise #102 if this one is approved... I think?

LOFT card  (thru shopping cart trick) is 101. Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 6 of 56
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Ron1 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

Finstar,

I might get denied. Who knows. By the way, I have PNC Everyday Rewards Visa. I don't know I will get approved. I closed PNC Checking and savings because they started charging maintence fee.  I think I still have some banking relationship with them.

By the way, I haven't heard from BBVA Compass. They pulled TU yesterday. I just have to be patience waiting for the decision.

What about your Christmas gift from Santa? Smiley Happy It took almost a month now.

Ron.

Well, nothing from Santa whatsoever.  So, I'm thinking I will contact them on Monday and just cancel the whole thing since I haven't seen much traction, let alone any follow up on their end.  I guess my heart wasn't set into it once several weeks went by ...it will literally be about 30 days on Monday.  No big whoop!

So, maybe PNC?  LOL... j/k.  I noticed their cards changed, are they blue now instead of orange?

Message 7 of 56
Ron1
Super Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

Finstar,

Ron.

Well, nothing from Santa whatsoever.  So, I'm thinking I will contact them on Monday and just cancel the whole thing since I haven't seen much traction, let alone any follow up on their end.  I guess my heart wasn't set into it once several weeks went by ...it will literally be about 30 days on Monday.  No big whoop!

So, maybe PNC?  LOL... j/k.  I noticed their cards changed, are they blue now instead of orange?

I see what you mean. They take too long. You lose interest of the card. I noticed they changed the color of the card. I still have the old Orange PNC credit card. 

Ron.

Message 8 of 56
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Sounds very tempting Ron!  Decisions, decisions.

Message 9 of 56
Ron1
Super Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

Sounds very tempting Ron!  Decisions, decisions.

Which card? PNC Cash Builder? They pulled EXP.

Ron.

Message 10 of 56
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.