cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just Got My First Ever Sign Up Bonus!!!

tag
LakeLife
Established Contributor

Re: Just Got My First Ever Sign Up Bonus!!!

Congrats, but be careful, because they can be addictive!  Haha...hence the need for a garden.  Smiley Very Happy

Dwight Congrats.gif

Message 11 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

They sure do... that money goes back to pay my student loans Smiley Sad

Message 12 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL yes, my blood is pumping lol I'm now working on the Uber VISA SUB. I'm in the garden for at least 6 months. I really want the US Bank card and the BCP which both coincidentally comes with a SUB Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sweet!!

Once you taste a sub you will never go back!   

Message 14 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes!!!! It's so sweet lol Smiley LOL

Message 15 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

LOL yes, my blood is pumping lol I'm now working on the Uber VISA SUB. I'm in the garden for at least 6 months. I really want the US Bank card and the BCP which both coincidentally comes with a SUB Smiley Very Happy

Once your first year is about to conclude you'll get an e-mail from Amex for an Upgrade Bonus which is usually the difference between a new account bonus and what you already got on the BCE.

These don't have lifetime language attached to them so, you can up/down grade somewhat frequently within reason and keep collecting them.  I've done it a few times and collected at least $500 now on the BC line.

BBP is an entirely different line so, you can get that new bonus when you apply but, the BC series will be just upgrade bonuses when you're eligible for them.

Message 16 of 37
Drwaz99
Established Contributor

I, too, know the feeling well! Congrats!

Message 17 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

I may be a bit addicted to them. 😂 

Message 18 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Once your first year is about to conclude you'll get an e-mail from Amex for an Upgrade Bonus which is usually the difference between a new account bonus and what you already got on the BCE.

These don't have lifetime language attached to them so, you can up/down grade somewhat frequently within reason and keep collecting them.  I've done it a few times and collected at least $500 now on the BC line.

Seriously?!?! I never knew that!!! Thank you so much. This forum is golden. So if I got the $200 SUB, would the offer be for $50 (current welcome: $250) or did I mess that up?

Message 19 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

What a wonderful feeling, indeed. Thanks so much!

Message 20 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.