Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just Joined !

tag
Longroad
Established Contributor

Re: Just Joined !

Congrats and welcome. From my own experience the lessons that can be learned from the contributors on this forum are invaluable. In my short 6 monthis here I have gone from from $1100 CL on 3 subprime cards to what I have in my sig. And I can honestly can say that I could not have done it without the help of these fine folks here. So listen and learn. 

Message 11 of 21
dabossman
Contributor

congrats and welcome to the forum, don't be a stragner with us

Mouse over for Limits, Sorted Oldest to Newest
Message 12 of 21
VirtualCuriosity
Established Contributor

CONGRATS!!!  Rebuilding and moving in the right direction.

TU713, EQ 731 , EX 726 (As of 12/13/14) - Personal Goal = 760

“Beware of little expenses. A small leak will sink a great ship” – Benjamin Franklin

Gardening since 3-26-15

Message 13 of 21
Joe_Francis

Great to hear ! I am excited to learn more about the world of credit from reliable sources. Great story you have as well. Very motivating. Funny because that Marriot Rewards card was the opposing card I was considering applying for instead of the AMEX gold that I got. Do you think I have a good chacne of being apporved for that card if I was approved for the AMEX?

Message 14 of 21
Longroad
Established Contributor

@Joe_Francis wrote:

Great to hear ! I am excited to learn more about the world of credit from reliable sources. Great story you have as well. Very motivating. Funny because that Marriot Rewards card was the opposing card I was considering applying for instead of the AMEX gold that I got. Do you think I have a good chacne of being apporved for that card if I was approved for the AMEX?

I would think that you would. Chase has been very good to me, and should it not be auto approval, they are very good on recon. Good luck

Message 15 of 21
creditFiend
Established Contributor

Awesome! & Welcome to the forum!
You will continue to learn so much more as the months pass. I am also thankful for this site.
Last app: 2/21/2016
Amex PRG (NPSL)| Amex Hilton Surpass ($17.6K)| Barclays Arrival WEM ($13K)| Barclays SM ($11K)| Capital One QS ($15K)
CareCredit (15.6K)| Chase CSP ($12K)| Chase Hyatt ($5K)| Chase FU VS ($7K)| Chase Ritz ($16.7K)| Citi DC ($2.4K)
Discover It ($4K)| Lowe's ($17K)| MSUFCU ($5K)| Nasa FCU ($20K)| Navy Cash Rewards ($20K)| Navy CLOC ($15K)
PenFed Thrifty ($500)| USAA Rate Advantage ($7K)
Message 16 of 21
creditjail
Regular Contributor

Congrats and welcome

FICO scores:EQ- 723 (6/13), TU- 722 (6/13), EX- ?
My Wallet- AMEX BCE-17.5K, Chase Freedom-6k, Cap1- 5K, BMO Harris-5K, Wells Fargo-2K,
Store Cards-Lowes- 8K, Ashley Furniture-6K, American Furniture-2.5K,

Message 17 of 21
aubie1kenobie2
Frequent Contributor

Welcome and congrats! Smiley Happy

Starting Score: No credit history in July 2013, 663 in August (lender pulled)
Current Score: 773 (Discover FICO), 749 (DCU EQ)
Ultimate goal: Buy a house in 2016!
Message 18 of 21
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on your success and welcome Smiley Happy
Message 19 of 21
saving_grace16
New Contributor

Congrats on the approval and welcome to the forum!  I agree with others - the knowledge I have learned here over the last month has been invaluable! Smiley Happy 

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.