cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just approved for a Macy's card....I think?

tag
MommomG08
Valued Member

Just approved for a Macy's card....I think?

I applied online and it had me set up an account with security questions and all.  I even got a welcome e-mail.  But when I look into see how much I was approved for it says my credit card information can not be accessed at this time.  Anyone else ever have this issue?

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Re: Just approved for a Macy's card....I think?

Live chat an agent right now b4 they close.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 2 of 15
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

or call credit department.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 3 of 15
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@MommomG08 wrote:

I applied online and it had me set up an account with security questions and all.  I even got a welcome e-mail.  But when I look into see how much I was approved for it says my credit card information can not be accessed at this time.  Anyone else ever have this issue?

IIRC, the CL is not listed as part of the online information.  It is viewable/printed on the statement when it generates.  However, you can call the c/s line to obtain this information via the automated system.

Message 4 of 15
creditwatcher2012
Frequent Contributor

YES!!! I just applied and was approved I saw my CL and acct number but when I click on the next screen it said the same thing, its just cause the accounts are new, your good!!

Message 5 of 15
Creditsekker
Established Member

I Applied 5 days ago and it says the same as yours im sure it is because its a new card   my limit was 300$

it deoesnt give me the balance either when i call automatic system..  i had spoke to a customer service couple days ago and it said its for 300$  

and that the card should arrive soon Smiley Happy so lest hope so 

Message 6 of 15
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

I apped in store yesterday (everyone says that's the best way to apply for dept. stores) and knew right away. They gave me a receipt paper w/ my CL on it to use as a temp. card for 2 days. After that they use your picture I.D. until your card arrives.
BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 7 of 15
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

Congrats. Macy's grows with you. Unlike comenity. 

Shell FCU : 5K
Message 8 of 15
kayvee_
Regular Contributor

@sghosh5 wrote:

Congrats. Macy's grows with you. Unlike comenity. 

Comenity grows, but it takes a long time.

Message 9 of 15
RushXTC
Established Contributor

Congratz!! I was approved for $300 to start with as well, If you use it once in a while, It'll grow quick! I've spent over $3,000 on it and so far I'm at $1,700 CL... For some reason it won't go past that... Waiting for this next statement since I just paid it off again.

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.