Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just could not stop.

tag
wmarat
Valued Contributor

Just could not stop.

In addition to my recent app. spree (http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=creditcard&thread.id=169294&view=by_date_ascending&page=1) added 4 more accounts.

Being happy camper with PenFed and having read a lot of positive things about NFCU and USAA (not eligible) decided research other military FCU, assuming that they are good and found Andrews FCU. As usually, friendly CSR, a lot of paperwork, approved for $20000 CC at 10.95%. Applied for LOC asking for $5000, offered $1000, refused, application denied.

I always dealt with CU's via phone or e-mail and never been in branch. Took my kid to karate class, hand him over to sensei and went outside to smoke and what I see? Right, branch of local CU. 30 min later I have new $15000 CC at 7.9% and $5000 LOC at 9.99%

Ameriprise World Elite MC was on my list, mostly because of free priority pass. Even with  $150 AF  it is still worth for me to have this card. Approved for $25000 CL at 4.25% APR

I think that I am done for very long time.

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Established Contributor

Re: Just could not stop.

Congratulations wmarat!

Very nice credit lines. The Ameriprise is superb especially with the APR of 4.25% and the fact you can take advantage of the priority pass perk. I travel frequently and agree with you that this type of perk at an airport is valuable. It is most difficult to put a dollar value on the priority pass but I would say you will be well served with this card. 

Message 2 of 22
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Very nice job, wmarat!

Congrats!

Message 3 of 22
Safe4Me2
New Contributor

One day...
Message 4 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

I signed up with 6 CU's in the past year and plan on eventually APPing for they're CC's when all of my INQ's fall off and I close a few cards that I don't use. Now I read post like this and it's kind of difficult to hold back now. I still got another year b4 I will attemp but CONGRATS!
Message 5 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@wmarat wrote:

In addition to my recent app. spree (http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=creditcard&thread.id=169294&view=by_date_ascending&page=1) added 4 more accounts.

Being happy camper with PenFed and having read a lot of positive things about NFCU and USAA (not eligible) decided research other military FCU, assuming that they are good and found Andrews FCU. As usually, friendly CSR, a lot of paperwork, approved for $20000 CC at 10.95%. Applied for LOC asking for $5000, offered $1000, refused, application denied.

I always dealt with CU's via phone or e-mail and never been in branch. Took my kid to karate class, hand him over to sensei and went outside to smoke and what I see? Right, branch of local CU. 30 min later I have new $15000 CC at 7.9% and $5000 LOC at 9.99%

Ameriprise World Elite MC was on my list, mostly because of free priority pass. Even with  $150 AF  it is still worth for me to have this card. Approved for $25000 CL at 4.25% APR

Just wondering.......hmmmm!

Which occurs 1st --Your kid achieving a black belt, or you reaching the million dollar club in CLs.

Congrats

Message 6 of 22
pattycake
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@wmarat wrote:

Which occurs 1st --Your kid achieving a black belt, or you reaching the million dollar club in CLs.

Congrats

Awesome, wmarat.  Let's call it the "wmarat center" for appaholics! Smiley Wink

You're Russian?  

pattycake's FICOs: 6/2/10 - TU: 708; EX: ???; EQ: 749
Message 7 of 22
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Actually I think it is the "txjohn/wmarat Center for Appaholics"!

Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@wmarat wrote:

Nice CL's indeed.  Can you let everyone know which CRA's were pulled for the various accounts?

Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 22
wmarat
Valued Contributor

Kid is not agressive enough.

@Anonymous wrote:

@wmarat wrote:

Congrats

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.