Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just curious .......Discover IT ??/

tag
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

Just curious .......Discover IT ??/

I was just approved......I was just wondering if this is considered a prime ,hard to get card?????

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Re: Just curious .......Discover IT ??/

Congrats

Message 2 of 9
HiHiHiHiHiHi
New Contributor

Congratz. How much were you approved for? Yes, I think the Discover IT is a prime card. The IT is just like the More except with more features. The More is a prime card so the IT is too.

Scores: EQ-798 EX-802 TU-786

CC: |Amex PRG - NPSL| |Citi Simplicity - 22.6K| |CapOne No Hassle Rewards - 20K| |Chase Freedom 17.5K| |CSP 15K| |Discover IT - 7.8K| |Discover More - 6.1K| |GE PC Richard - 4.5K| |Amex Delta Gold - 3.5K| |Citi Goodyear - 2.5K| |CapOne Kohls - 1.5K| |GAP - 1.5K| |Macy's Amex - 1K| |Ann Taylor - 0.5K| |NY&C - 0.5K|
Message 3 of 9
migliogiorni
Established Contributor

prime yes, hard to get not really, congrats though.

BOA: 8.9k
CSP: 5k
Discover: 5k
Citi TY Preferd: 5k
Wally: 5k
JCP: 4.9k
citiForward: 4.7k
ChaseFreedom: 4.5k
DFS: 2k
Message 4 of 9
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 5 of 9
aplast
Regular Contributor

I would consider it to be "prime" no af and lots of perks - especially with the IT but honestly I will never use the late pay no fee thing and being able to pay till midnight does nothing for me either. HOWEVER - the Cashback catagories are solid and so is shop discover. You can get up to the 20% at some retailers. My only gripe with the card is they dont itemize the cashback by transaction. haha even my cap1 does that! oh well. I get a comment or compliment EVERY time I use my IT card. and I know we all love the attention some of our cards can recieve!

Message 6 of 9
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

@HiHiHiHiHiHi wrote:

Congratz. How much were you approved for? Yes, I think the Discover IT is a prime card. The IT is just like the More except with more features. The More is a prime card so the IT is too.

I was a little disappointed..1000 cl....but at least im in......hopefully this will help me get in with amex next year

Message 7 of 9
mxp114
Valued Contributor

Prime for me is based on terms, a Discover More $500 with 21.99% is not a prime card in my book. So it depends upon the terms of your account. Congrats on the IT!

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mxp114 wrote:

Prime for me is based on terms, a Discover More $500 with 21.99% is not a prime card in my book. So it depends upon the terms of your account. Congrats on the IT!

+1

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.