Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just earn my business why don't cha...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just earn my business why don't cha...

I just had a great experience with BofA. I called to inquiry about a balance transfer to my Amway BofA card. The CSR politely tells me that I qualify for a 0% BT till February 2018. So I made the transfer, she thanked me for being a BofA customer, and offered if there was anything else she can do to better assist me. I asked if she could lower my purchase APR. To my surprise she did. She lowered it to 15.24% from 18.1%. I was elated. Now i'm thinking about giving them another call to inquiry about a SP CLI to 15K...wish me luck.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just earn my business why don't cha...

Congratulations on the Apr reduction op!
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Woohoo! That's quite the reduction. Congrats! I do think they will do an Hp for a CLI.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Outstanding!

Message 4 of 5
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Very nicely done! I must admit, with that CSR you had, if it were me, I would have probably tacked on the CLI question in the same call lol. Only because sometimes you never know what kind of rep you'll get on the phone, and how willing they'll be to help you.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.