Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just emailed the C1 Exec Office

tag
high_lander
Established Member

Re: Just emailed the C1 Exec Office

Well I have had this card for a while (2+years). I spoke to the rep that called back and she took my info and told me they would do a asoftpull and get back to me. She asked about income, etc. So waiting game now.

Starting Score: 590
Current Score: TU 712 EQ 704 (both from myFICO)
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 21 of 59
jake619
Frequent Contributor

@high_lander wrote:

Well I have had this card for a while (2+years). I spoke to the rep that called back and she took my info and told me they would do a asoftpull and get back to me. She asked about income, etc. So waiting game now.

@I got my call today from EO.  CLI +500, added rewards @ 1% and waived AF.  Account had been stuck at 750 for almost 2 years, never late, model citizen.

Message 22 of 59
ztnjpv
Established Contributor

I emailed late last night and "Someone" called me today at 4:21 ET. We talked for 36 mins. She took notes and tried to clarify my concerns so she could look into the matter(s) for me. I was quite pleased with the quick correspondence. She said she would call me back within 48 to 72 hours. Therefore, Tuesday or Wednesday is when I should hear from her. 

The main purpose of my email was to get a better resolution to my complaint of not being able to PC my Platinum Master Card...a card I got with a low credit score some 15 months ago with a $1000 limit...that now (six prime cards later...including a Cap1 Spark)  has only a $1500 limit and is STILL ineligible for a PC to something more appropriate and attractive for my credit score and my wants. We'll see what she can do. Senior Account reps and Escalation have not been able to do anything. 

Please do not post personal names.   Shogun, myFICO admin

Start (Sept 2011): low-mid 600s. NOW: TU FICO: 801, EQ FICO 808, EX FICO 798 (PSECU). Goal: Achieved! Now Maintain!
Message 23 of 59
Anarchy
New Contributor

I got a call today as well from their office. She asked me some general questions and took down some info.

She told me I should be notified within 5-7 days, I'm just gonna log on everyday and check my CL to see if it went up.

$750 CL for 12 months just ain't cutting it. Smiley Indifferent

Message 24 of 59
high_lander
Established Member

The lady I spoke to also said 72 hours. She also asked me if would be comfortable with a CLI les than what I asked for. I said maybe.

Message 25 of 59
jake619
Frequent Contributor

My CLI was updated in two days even before she called me back.

Message 26 of 59
high_lander
Established Member

I think they are getting tired of us emailing the EO as well, as she also explained that they are reviewing their policies. LOL. "Leave us alone!!"

Message 27 of 59
high_lander
Established Member

Boo. THey only raised to 1K. :/

Message 28 of 59
john398
Senior Contributor

Has anyone gotten CLI with high util? IE like $700 balance on a $750 CL

Message 29 of 59
ztnjpv
Established Contributor

*UPDATE*

Ealier post by me:

"I emailed late last night and "Someone" called me today at 4:21 ET. We talked for 36 mins. She took notes and tried to clarify my concerns so she could look into the matter(s) for me. I was quite pleased with the quick correspondence. She said she would call me back within 48 to 72 hours. Therefore, Tuesday or Wednesday is when I should hear from her....."

SUCCESS!! I logged in to my Cap1 account this morning (Tuesday) and my limit was raised from $1500 to $5000!! The person who handled this matter was true to her word: result one way or the other on Tuesday or Wednesday. I am quite pleased. Smiley Happy...and glad I stumbled accross this thread last week. I had just gotten done with my fourth round of failed attempts to improve this card through all normal channels. The Excec Office made it happen. Hopefully now with a higher limit, I can PC this card to something better. 

So add me to the list of Cap1 Excecutive Office success stories. I encourage any justifiably frustrated cardholders who feel wronged or neglected with an old starter Platinum card that they can't change/don't use anymore to go via this channel through the Executive Office. Courteous and competent people who will help you get around the Cap1's notorious corporate machinery. Two thumbs up!

I hate Cap1 a little less this morning. Smiley Wink

Start (Sept 2011): low-mid 600s. NOW: TU FICO: 801, EQ FICO 808, EX FICO 798 (PSECU). Goal: Achieved! Now Maintain!
Message 30 of 59
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.