cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got approved for credit card?? What's your score?

tag
wmarat
Valued Contributor

Re: Just got approved for credit card?? What's your score?

Ask CLI on activation.

@Anonymous wrote:
I just got approved for a $5,700 BoA Platinum Plus Visa with an equifax score of 775.

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 31 of 118
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a Visa Platinum, 10K CL from a credit union.  My scores below are with the inquiry, I think it's on TU, but the card has yet to report.
Message 32 of 118
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was preapproved yesterday for a BofA MasterCard with a 4k limit. I applied and will know in a few days.
Message 33 of 118
tralyn05
Valued Member

Applied for a Chase Freedom Card last night got the 30 day message. I called the back door number listed in another thread and was approved for 2500......4 cards in the last month and a half....no more applying for a while...it's addictive...

BOA Amex...5000

Home Depot...1000

Citi Hilton Honor 5000

Chase Freedom 2500

Someone please show me the way to the Concorduser Center.....*walking and shaking my head***
Message 34 of 118
Anonymous
Not applicable

chase sea miles $3k, goodys dept $400
Message 35 of 118
Jayleesmimi
Regular Contributor

Haven't app'd in about a year, until yesterday. Went a little crazy and went for 3. All instant approvals.

Target Visa in store 3K
Macys 500.00
Kohl's 1K

Do any of these do CLI on activation? Just wondering as Macys and Kohl's are now by far the lowest CLs I have, except for Hooters which I was given 500.00 over a yr ago and its still that. No lates, and PIF mostly.

Scores when applying are below.
Sustaining Change takes Support and Reinforcement !

FICOS 02/03/2013, TU -798, EQ - 805 ( Last known EX -812)
Message 36 of 118
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved for JC Penny Store Card $650 Cedit Limit EQ 644

Message 37 of 118
Anonymous
Not applicable

I haven't applied for credit in ages, but all the talk of the Penfed Rewards Visa was just too tempting for me.Smiley Happy My Equifax was a litte over 800 when I applied last month. The Inquiry, and the new account tanked me about 30 points, but I'm not worried. I spend 500 per month or more on Gas, and the points were well worth it for this card.
Message 38 of 118
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied online and was instantly approved for the Citi Platinum Amex.  CL 10K.  Smiley Happy

Amex has been sending me pre approval offers for the Platinum card for years.  I balk at the high fee, but this Citi card has the benefits I want and a much lower fee   Still have my Amex green, blue, and clear cards.

Message 39 of 118
iamrayl
Regular Contributor

Cap One MC- 2K

Citi Amex- 5K

Walmart- $400 :-(

No more apping until 2010.

Message Edited by iamrayl on 11-25-2008 12:26 PM
Message 40 of 118
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.