cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got approved for credit card?? What's your score?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just got approved for credit card?? What's your score?

That is what I was thinking after I did it. So, I guess I won't get those?
Message 71 of 118
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

you never know, but i would be a little surprised.
Message 72 of 118
laz98
Senior Contributor

i only got 3 out of the 4 (maybe 5?  can't remember) GEMB cards that i applied for within a week or two.
Message 73 of 118
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got approved for a Cap One but I don't know my limit yet. My Fakos are in the mid to high 500's. So I don't expect a lot but it's a start.
Message 74 of 118
karbon86
Valued Member

Approved at PenFed for Visa Cash Rewards instantly. CL of 5,000.  Fico score of 740, income of 72K, no debt/loans.  Only have 3 years of credit history (22) and only one application for a card in 2 years was in Feb for my AMEX blue cash I was approved for. 

Funny they actually pre-approved me for a new car loan as well without asking.  35,000 loan at 4.75% for 60 months.  I don't need a car right now but I am planning to get one next fall. I declined it.

Message Edited by karbon86 on 12-16-2008 09:16 PM
Message 75 of 118
Anonymous
Not applicable

my app spree is done for now... applied to a bunch of places, with a 720  TU/Equifax score i was declined most cards due to high balances... but, i just got approved for a Chase Southwest card 4K limit. anyone have any experiences with it ? I was also recently approved for  HSBC (the 2% cash back one) for 500 limit,  and the associated bank for 5K. Now, I'm not going to use these other than to rebuild my credit of course.

Next year after getting balances down I may apply for a PenFed card.

Message 76 of 118
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just recently applied for a Chase Mastercard and was approved for a $4000 credit limit.  My scores are horrible, not even breaking 600.
Message 77 of 118
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I just recently applied for a Chase Mastercard and was approved for a $4000 credit limit.  My scores are horrible, not even breaking 600.

Wow really?  Tempted to go apply now.. but i think Ill wait ><
Message 78 of 118
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

was it a pre-approval?
Is Chase getting back into Sub Prime?
I would love to have Chase in my name again, maybe I should start with changing one of my auth to joint first 

Message 79 of 118
MsKiwi
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Do you have baddies on your reports? I thought chase was only for higher scores. No offense meant, as a matter of fact, congrats.

Message 80 of 118
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.