Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got approved for a delta amex!!!!!!!! BUT - CL is $1,000.00. how do I ask for CL increase?
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Just got approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

overwhelmed wrote:
I just got approved for a delta amex!!!!!!!! BUT - CL is $1,000.00. how do I ask for CL increase?

Congrats! Take it easy with the CLIs (luv button), too many, and it might trigger a FR. 
Message 2 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

If I did request a cli, I would do that at the time of activation online? or call? This FR scares me.
Message 3 of 23
fused
Moderator Emeritus

overwhelmed wrote:
If I did request a cli, I would do that at the time of activation online? or call? This FR scares me.

As long as you truthfully stated your HHI, you have nothing to worry about. Remember HHI means total income from all persons living with you.
Message 4 of 23
golfmomfor3
New Contributor

Have to ask what were your scores? Any derogs?  Low utiliz?
Message 5 of 23
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Fused,

What are TLs? 
Message 6 of 23
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Message Edited by SpecFile on 08-10-2007 06:56 PM

Oops

Message Edited by SpecFile on 08-10-2007 06:56 PM

Message Edited by SpecFile on 08-10-2007 06:57 PM
Message 7 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

overwhelmed wrote:

I have the same CL of 1000 Card should arrive next week, I am not going to hit the
luv button for 3 - 6 months where I hope my scores are high enough to get a significant
increase and not just double it, maybe showing some restraint from past credit problems
could help in the long run...
Message 8 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

overwhelmed wrote:

Congrats over!!! I hit the CLI (luv button) when I received and activated my card. I didn't convert to another card, nor did I apply for multiple cards with them. I've had the card since early June, I've hit the card pretty hard (vacation), but paid to 2% utl right away. No FR (financial review) yet. Knock on wood. btw they gave me 2K on approval and a 1k increase. Not much, but I not going to complain. With a good history, I'm sure they'll show me the luv down the line.

Again, congrats!!!
Message 9 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lori344 wrote:

overwhelmed wrote:

Congrats over!!! I hit the CLI (luv button) when I received and activated my card. I didn't convert to another card, nor did I apply for multiple cards with them. I've had the card since early June, I've hit the card pretty hard (vacation), but paid to 2% utl right away. No FR (financial review) yet. Knock on wood. btw they gave me 2K on approval and a 1k increase. Not much, but I not going to complain. With a good history, I'm sure they'll show me the luv down the line.

Again, congrats!!!

Gosh darnit now I gotta hit the button...........Smiley Very Happy
Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.