Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got e-mail of approved for USBank Plat Visa

tag
Camilion
Regular Contributor

Just got e-mail of approved for USBank Plat Visa

But i got no cl info or blanace transfer info....called and they said they couldnt find me in the system yet...

E-mail said card would arrive in 7-10 days and the amount would be in the letter.

I can't wait that long??

Anyone else recently accepted and what lines did you get???

Ride the wind for it will carry you...
Follow the stars for they will guide you..
Believe in your dreams..
For they are your hearts desires...
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just got e-mail of approved for USBank Plat Visa

Congrats! Just my opinion, but US Bank is fantastic all around. My accounts have been there since I was in the single digits, and my biggest TLs are through them. Also, I'm able to request a no pull CLI every 6 months. It's a standard increase amount (in my case $1500) and if I wanted more they would have to do a hard pull. Not relevant to the question, but I thought I'd let you know Smiley Happy

I've always found that cards arrive faster than they say, so I hope you find out soon!

Message 2 of 12
Camilion
Regular Contributor

thank you sooo much...i'm beginning to think i might have hit gold with this one..with all the positive things i'm beginning to hear about them..

I wasn't aware that they were prime.??

I'm still very very courious what starting limits peope are getting on this one>???

Believe in your dreams..
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Applied and was approved in March for $8K. As further reference, I apped and received Discover for $5K and Citi for $4K  the same week.  US Bank definitely seems to be a bit more generous with TLs than some, although I've  read here that they may be becoming a bit more conservative recently.

BTW, my score at the time was 750ish, totally clean report, 20% UT, AAofA 6.5, and highest CCL $12.5K.

Keeping my fingers crossed on your receiving a really great CL.!

Message 4 of 12
Camilion
Regular Contributor

THANK You!! everyone please cross your fingers for me ....(((nervous ))))
Believe in your dreams..
Message 5 of 12
GFer
Valued Contributor

Congrats, Camilion!

Who does US Bank pull? I have a checking and mortgage with them. Does that do me any good or does it matter?

EQ 817, EX 815, TU 813 (Updated 1/5/18: TU 843

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 12
Camilion
Regular Contributor

for me they pulled eq...i'm in california.....i was sure from all the post here that they would pull transunion but na na...

I called again when i got home from work and i did get a live person that gave me my figure...8k.....(jumps up and down)) i'll accept that especially from a bank thats hard core like they are (susposed to be)) or are they not as bad as folks make them out to be?? Maybe i just got lucky???

Believe in your dreams..
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Camilion said they pulled eq - has anyone else experienced an eq pull?  or other pulls?  I can definitely handle an eq pull - ex not so much.

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pulled EX for me (California).
Message 9 of 12
dallasjetfan
Established Contributor

@Camilion wrote:

But i got no cl info or blanace transfer info....called and they said they couldnt find me in the system yet...

E-mail said card would arrive in 7-10 days and the amount would be in the letter.

I can't wait that long??

Anyone else recently accepted and what lines did you get???

After applying, how long until they sent you a confirmation email?

Barclays US Air $17K| TTCU $15K| Citi Diamond $10.5K| Discover IT $9000| CapOne $2K| Best Buy $2K
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.