cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got my graduation letter... CLI? PC? (Citi Secured)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got my graduation letter... CLI? PC? (Citi Secured)

I got my secured Citi card about 13 months ago. Then this past weekend, I realized I had a letter from Citibank, which told me that my secured card was graduating and that I'd be receiving my new Citi Diamond Preferred card within 75 days.

I have a couple of questions about this, and I'm hoping that others who have had a Citi secured card graduate can enlighten me a bit.

1. Did it take the full 75 days to get the Citi DP card in the mail?
  2. Does graduation include an automatic CLI?
  3. Did you try to PC the Diamond Preferred? If so, can you explain a bit about how you did that (e.g. did you call customer support to ask about it or was it something they offered you)?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

2 REPLIES 2
b0yinterrupted
Valued Member

Re: Just got my graduation letter... CLI? PC? (Citi Secured)

Datapoints for this card will be all over the place. That's the earliest Citi Secured graduation I've seen. Usually it's 18 months.

I think lenders are beginning to loosen things up as my sister graduated her Discover in only 6 months.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just got my graduation letter... CLI? PC? (Citi Secured)

I've heard of graduation happening at around the 12-month mark, but it doesn't seem to happen very often.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.