Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got my increase from BCE....

tag
alboto
Regular Contributor

Re: Just got my increase from BCE....

@happyhome40 wrote:

Went from 3k to 9k. Wow exciting!!!!! This whole credit thing is so exciting. I've learned so much on this board and I'm just so happy that I'm on a good credit track now. When you're young, you don't realize just how important credit truly is. I literally said when I was younger that " oh I don't have to worry about that now, I'm not planning on buying a house anytime soon," how stupid I was back then. I'm so obsessed with my credit at this point now that it borderlines on being a neurosis. Thank you guys for being available and giving it straight with no chaser, and never sugar coating anything.

HH40

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 11 of 14
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@happyhome40 wrote:

Went from 3k to 9k. Wow exciting!!!!! This whole credit thing is so exciting. I've learned so much on this board and I'm just so happy that I'm on a good credit track now. When you're young, you don't realize just how important credit truly is. I literally said when I was younger that " oh I don't have to worry about that now, I'm not planning on buying a house anytime soon," how stupid I was back then. I'm so obsessed with my credit at this point now that it borderlines on being a neurosis. Thank you guys for being available and giving it straight with no chaser, and never sugar coating anything.

HH40

CONGRATS!!!

I hear ya on being obsessed about it, you dont ever want to mess it up.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 12 of 14
espnjunkie
Established Contributor

@happyhome40 wrote:

Espn, I hear ya!

I am so afraid that I'm going to miss something one day and blow everything that I have accomplished. I don't need or want a lot of cards. I'm truly happy for the ones that I've got and also afraid at the same time. I have set up a calendar in my phone that only has my cc due dates and statement cut dates on it. No more new cards for me, personally, I don't think I could manage anymore. I plan to grow the ones I have and be happy with them. 

HH40

I feel the same way. The more cards added, the easier it gets to accidently miss a payment and ruin what was built. I feel that having a few solid cards that you put all your spending on is much much easier to manage than having an accordion of cards in your wallet. Creditors aren't your friend, they view you as both a customer, but mainly a liability to default. I'm in garden mode now for awhile. Well, until I decide I want a prime Visa/Mastercard so I never have to carry the starter capital one card in my wallet again haha

“The real measure of your wealth is how much you’d be worth if you lost all your money.” ~Unknown
Citi Prestige World Elite Mastercard ($35,000.00), Merrill+ Visa Signature ($25,000.00), Amex BCP ($29,700.00), Amex Green (NPSL), Capital One Quicksilver World Mastercard ($10,000.00), Chase Ink Business Bold (NPSL)
TU-778 (12/03/2014))
EX (Plus) - 777 (10/21/2013)
EQ - 735 (April 2013)
Message 13 of 14
SpiceIslander
Frequent Contributor

That's awesome....Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meg.

FICO: 4/2016 - TU 841 | EQ 840 | EX 837

FNBO 23,600 | Amex SPG 13,900 | Amex BCP 13,400 | Barclays/Sallie Mae13,000 | Discover IT 12,500 | Lowes 10,000 | PLOC 9,300 | NASA FCU 8,700 | Citi Simplicity 6,200 | BOA Platinum+ 6,000 | Achieva CU 5,500 | Chase CSP 5,000 | Sam's Club 3,000 | Sears 900
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.