Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just joined DCU!!!!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Just joined DCU!!!!!!

I just joined DCU online. They sent me an email to fax a copy of DL and paycheck stub. How long will I hear from them? Will I get a free EQ score? I read from other thread and they pull chexsystem and EQ for opening membership. I didn't apply for any credit card.

Ron.

Message 1 of 344
343 REPLIES 343
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Just joined DCU!!!!!!

@Ron1 wrote:

I just joined DCU online. They sent me an email to fax a copy of DL and paycheck stub. How long will I hear from them? Will I get a free EQ score? I read from other thread and they pull chexsystem and EQ for opening membership. I didn't apply for any credit card.

Ron.

Congrats nice

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 344
Ron1
Super Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

Congrats nice

Thanks!!!! Now, I'm waiting for them to process the application. It shouldn't have any problem.

Ron.

Message 3 of 344
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Yes they pull eq and run checksystems. You will luv DCU!
Message 4 of 344
Ron1
Super Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

Are they better than Penfed? I joined because they offer free EQ score. Smiley Happy I didn't look at their credit cards when I joined.

Ron.

Message 5 of 344
boomhower
Valued Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

Are they better than Penfed? I joined because they offer free EQ score. Smiley Happy I didn't look at their credit cards when I joined.

Ron.

Depends on what your looking for.  Penfed has much better rewards than DCU.  DCU is much more lenient on credit requirements.  Niether is better, just different. 

Message 6 of 344
Ron1
Super Contributor

@boomhower wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

Ron.

Depends on what your looking for.  Penfed has much better rewards than DCU.  DCU is much more lenient on credit requirements.  Niether is better, just different. 

I agree with you. Penfed has better rewards than DCU.  Penfed has lower rate than DCU. What about customer service and other online services?

Ron.

Message 7 of 344
MazdaSpeed
Contributor

congrats, if you setup direct deposit and maybe paperless statements, I forgot the requirements but I know their is 2 or 3 and once you meet them you get a free eq fico score the last Friday of every month
fico 747
Message 8 of 344
Ron1
Super Contributor

@MazdaSpeed wrote:
congrats, if you setup direct deposit and maybe paperless statements, I forgot the requirements but I know their is 2 or 3 and once you meet them you get a free eq fico score the last Friday of every month

Thanks for the info!!!! Smiley Happy i might signup paperless satement. I am not sure about direct deposit. My boss doesn't like direct deposit. I might have to apply for the credit card later. It might be after six months. 

Ron.

Message 9 of 344
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 10 of 344
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.