Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just joined DCU!!!!!!

tag
RushXTC
Established Contributor

Re: Just joined DCU!!!!!!

I recently joined DCU, But I only did the $15 mandatory, I want to put more money... But I get this error with Cash Edge when I click "Register"

"SS15 Your first or last name is missing"

No one knows how to fix this, Guy on the phone said it's a bug going on, But from what it seems it's been a while.. I contacted chat and they said they couldn't find any information on that error. -_-

Message 341 of 344
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ron1 wrote:

@aubie1kenobie2 wrote:

I searched the forums but could not seem to find the answer to this question: is it better to do the application for membership around the time I want to purchase a car (and possibly get a loan from them) or apply now and establish a "relationship" for a few months (and possibly wait for a preapproval)? The only downside on the latter is that I'm not really planning on doing any DD and would "park" a small amount in the account if I do open one. Also not too keen on another HP. Don't really want to give up my gardening spade for now Smiley Tongue

I joined the membeship first. Then I applied for credit card after 3 months.

Ron.

was the two HPS?

Message 342 of 344
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@aubie1kenobie2 wrote:

I searched the forums but could not seem to find the answer to this question: is it better to do the application for membership around the time I want to purchase a car (and possibly get a loan from them) or apply now and establish a "relationship" for a few months (and possibly wait for a preapproval)? The only downside on the latter is that I'm not really planning on doing any DD and would "park" a small amount in the account if I do open one. Also not too keen on another HP. Don't really want to give up my gardening spade for now Smiley Tongue

I joined the membeship first. Then I applied for credit card after 3 months.

Ron.

was the two HPS?

Yes. I pulled for the membership and another pull for credit card. Don't apply credit card until you get the memebrship. 

Ron.

Message 343 of 344
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 344 of 344
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.