Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just joined NFCU

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just joined NFCU

I got the go rewards cause of the sign up bonus. I will probably keep it this as i don't need the cash rewards cause I have a cap one QS.

Anyone know why my $12.5k go rewards is not a visa sig????
Message 11 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I got the go rewards cause of the sign up bonus. I will probably keep it this as i don't need the cash rewards cause I have a cap one QS.

Anyone know why my $12.5k go rewards is not a visa sig????

Because they don't offer that card as a Visa Signature.  The only two that they do are the Flagship and the Cash Rewards cards.

Message 12 of 23
Scupra
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@mpace3 wrote:

I just joined the NFCU but am trying to decide which card should I apply for.

I just don't want to apply for the wrong one. Thx

EX706 TU724 EQ702

It will depend on your needs as the cards offer different things.  Are you looking for miles or cashback?

Pretty much sums it up Smiley Happy What card will fit your needs best? 

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 13 of 23
mpace3
Established Member

I found out this morning that the CS rep gave me the wrong info. yesterday by saying I was approve during the over the phone conversation but come to find out my app is being held under review.

So while waiting for an answer for my CC decision  I decided to apply for a $15KNAVCHEK and an hour later I was approved for the whole amount. Hopefully they will approve my CC app soon.

Message 14 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mpace3 wrote:

I found out this morning that the CS rep gave me the wrong info. yesterday by saying I was approve during the over the phone conversation but come to find out my app is being held under review.

So while waiting for an answer for my CC decision  I decided to apply for a $15KNAVCHEK and an hour later I was approved for the whole amount. Hopefully they will approve my CC app soon.

Congrats.  While nothing is definite, I would say it looks good.  Keep checking and I bet you'll see an approval soon.

Message 15 of 23
mpace3
Established Member

Thx Irish80 for the encouragement.

Message 16 of 23
mpace3
Established Member

My DW open upped her account today and just applied for the cash reward card and recieved $15K. Man what a day

Message 17 of 23
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@mpace3 wrote:

My DW open upped her account today and just applied for the cash reward card and recieved $15K. Man what a day

Have her apply for navcheck too! $15k

Message 18 of 23
dpace3
Established Member

This is the DW of mpace3 Thanks for the Info, Creditaddict I applied for the nav check for 15K. Hopefully, I will hear something soon!

Message 19 of 23
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@dpace3 wrote:

This is the DW of mpace3 Thanks for the Info, Creditaddict I applied for the nav check for 15K. Hopefully, I will hear something soon!

Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.