Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just saw JP Morgan Palladium. WOAH!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just saw JP Morgan Palladium. WOAH!

I've held one before. It's pretty much the same weight as the Ritz-Carlton....It looks a bit more sleek though! Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Berk wrote:

Kinda like Amex - People want one to show it off and it doesn't matter that they make $35,000 a year and pay a $450.00 anual fee they whip out that Platinum baby and pay that Pizza Hut bill for them and their date! "OOOH, you have American Express! I bet you have a broker too!"

Me? I'm holding out for the Dubai First Royal. Yeah, wait til my date catches the glint of that diamond in the Olive Garden lights!

Pretty sure they make cards made of pure gold, with diamonds on it lol.

Though, if you own one don't use it in a restaurant, the waitress would probably just steal the card and quiet her job lol

Message 12 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Berk wrote:

Kinda like Amex - People want one to show it off and it doesn't matter that they make $35,000 a year and pay a $450.00 anual fee they whip out that Platinum baby and pay that Pizza Hut bill for them and their date! "OOOH, you have American Express! I bet you have a broker too!"

Me? I'm holding out for the Dubai First Royal. Yeah, wait til my date catches the glint of that diamond in the Olive Garden lights!

Pretty sure they make cards made of pure gold, with diamonds on it lol.

Though, if you own one don't use it in a restaurant, the waitress would probably just steal the card and quiet her job lol

And will be charged with felony theft in the process. No thank you.

Message 13 of 49
elim
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I was just a Louis Vuitton Store in Bal Harbour, Florida, a guy next to me payed with a Palladium it was such a beatutiful card! and it looks that goldish type ..so beautiful..

I want it lol 

lol,  i grew up there!!

nice place for sure, haulover beach is right around the corner from Bal Harbour Shops.

nice card too...

Message 14 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

@elim wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I was just a Louis Vuitton Store in Bal Harbour, Florida, a guy next to me payed with a Palladium it was such a beatutiful card! and it looks that goldish type ..so beautiful..

I want it lol 

lol,  i grew up there!!

nice place for sure, haulover beach is right around the corner from Bal Harbour Shops.

nice card too...

I know it's not a personal pic, but for some reason it's not allowed.

Message 15 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

is it 

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I want it lol 

@Anonymous,

The palladium is the same weight as the ritz carlton.  The only difference is they are a different color and logo wise.  If you want the palladium, get the ritz carlton if you don't already have it.  You will see what I am talking aboutSmiley Tongue

is like the CSP ?

Message 16 of 49
elim
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@elim wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I want it lol 

lol,  i grew up there!!

nice card too...

bummer... it's a nice pic   :]

my life would have to really change to get that card, lol

Message 17 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

is it 

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I want it lol 

@Anonymous,

The palladium is the same weight as the ritz carlton.  The only difference is they are a different color and logo wise.  If you want the palladium, get the ritz carlton if you don't already have it.  You will see what I am talking aboutSmiley Tongue

is like the CSP ?

Way heavier than the CSP.

Message 18 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

is that the current card? the ones I've seen online are silver.

Message 19 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

@elim wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@elim wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I want it lol 

lol,  i grew up there!!

nice card too...

bummer... it's a nice pic   :]

my life would have to really change to get that card, lol

I could probably get that card a few years down the line.

Message 20 of 49
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.