Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just saw JP Morgan Palladium. WOAH!

tag
Lyythine
Established Contributor

Re: Just saw JP Morgan Palladium. WOAH!

@ianGP wrote:

I've spent $595 on worse things LOL!  Paying the AF for this card would not even be close to the stupid things I do with $600 a year... not sure if I should be proud of that... haha

Amen!  I have a quite serious shoe addiction and I can totally relate to that thought. Smiley Wink

Speaking of which, there is an awesome pair of John Varvatos Suede boots I saw at Nordstrom this evening...

Message 31 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lyythine wrote:

Amen!  I have a quite serious shoe addiction and I can totally relate to that thought. Smiley Wink

Speaking of which, there is an awesome pair of John Varvatos Suede boots I saw at Nordstrom this evening...

You and me both!  I just got my 6th pair of Gaziano & Girling's last month.  I've got easily over 20 pairs, 12-15 are work/formal, only a handful are sneakers/trainers.

Message 32 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

FI
@Lyythine wrote:

@ianGP wrote:

I've spent $595 on worse things LOL!  Paying the AF for this card would not even be close to the stupid things I do with $600 a year... not sure if I should be proud of that... haha

http://www.johnvarvatos.com/bowery-button-boot/F1404Q2-Y734C.html?dwvar_F1404Q2-Y734C_color=001#star...
If only Varvatos made as good of colognes as he does shoes.

Message 33 of 49
Lyythine
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
FI
@Lyythine wrote:

@ianGP wrote:

http://www.johnvarvatos.com/bowery-button-boot/F1404Q2-Y734C.html?dwvar_F1404Q2-Y734C_color=001#start=1

These are the ones I almost bought.  They look so much cooler in person though.

http://www.johnvarvatos.com/fleetwood-classic-chelsea/F2630Q4-R89.html?dwvar_F2630Q4-R89_color=001#start=1

Message 34 of 49
Lyythine
Established Contributor

@ianGP wrote:

@Lyythine wrote:

You and me both!  I just got my 6th pair of Gaziano & Girling's last month.  I've got easily over 20 pairs, 12-15 are work/formal, only a handful are sneakers/trainers.

GG's are very well made shoes.  I own a pair or red suede bucks that they made years ago. 

Also, call me when you need to have a seperate shoe closet built in your home (and the day will come), I can give you some pointers on the best display methods Smiley Wink

*Edit - They may be red wingtips... I'll have to confirm once I decide to leave the sofa for the night Smiley Happy

Message 35 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lyythine wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
FI
@Lyythine wrote:

@ianGP wrote:

http://www.johnvarvatos.com/bowery-button-boot/F1404Q2-Y734C.html?dwvar_F1404Q2-Y734C_color=001#start=1

These are the ones I almost bought.  They look so much cooler in person though.

http://www.johnvarvatos.com/fleetwood-classic-chelsea/F2630Q4-R89.html?dwvar_F2630Q4-R89_color=001#start=1

Those are nice.  God, I wish I had a grand to spend on shoes and another grand to spend on a new suit.  I have a local Nordstroms I should go window shop.

Message 36 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

You all sure spend a lot of money on shoes.  If I'm paying $900 for a pair of boots, it better be  a hot blonde wearing them

Message 37 of 49
Lyythine
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

You all sure spend a lot of money on shoes.  If I'm paying $900 for a pair of boots, it better be  a hot blonde wearing them

Irish,

There's something to be said for a great pair of bespoke shoes.  Made to fit only your foot?  Also, better made shoes tend to last years and years with good care and the occasional resoling. 

I'll take you shopping and show you the finer points of awesome shoes.  Hell, I can even introduce you to a couple hot blonde's in the process Smiley Wink

Message 38 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lyythine wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Irish,

There's something to be said for a great pair of bespoke shoes.  Made to fit only your foot?  Also, better made shoes tend to last years and years with good care and the occasional resoling. 

I'll take you shopping and show you the finer points of awesome shoes.  Hell, I can even introduce you to a couple hot blonde's in the process Smiley Wink

Hah.  I know.  Just messin with you

Message 39 of 49
Lyythine
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Lyythine wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Irish,

Hah.  I know.  Just messin with you

Aww, c'mon, lets see what that 30k NASA FCU card can take!  We can max that thing out in short order Smiley Happy

Message 40 of 49
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.