cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just used CSP on Chargesmart, and Williampaid.....

tag
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Just used CSP on Chargesmart, and Williampaid.....

I'm sure there are others like me out there, trying to make the spend for URs, and live cheaply, so it's a battle.

Doing the math, less than $40 bucks in fees for up to $500 rewards is a deal in my eyes...

The williampaid showed on CSP activity as such...business WP, LLC. However, using Chargesmart, on the CSP activity line, it shows the car financing info, so they know you're making an auto payment, I'm sure. but it was classified as a "charge."

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Re: Just used CSP on Chargesmart, and Williampaid.....

@Burned2manybridgesB4 wrote:

I'm sure there are others like me out there, trying to make the spend for URs, and live cheaply, so it's a battle.

Doing the math, less than $40 bucks in fees for up to $500 rewards is a deal in my eyes...

The williampaid showed on CSP activity as such...business WP, LLC. However, using Chargesmart, on the CSP activity line, it shows the car financing info, so they know you're making an auto payment, I'm sure. but it was classified as a "charge."

I would just use serve and not get charged any fees and get your points also , it come up as online, mail , telphone transaction. Serve is 1000 cap per month and 1500 per month if you have isis version 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 2 of 8
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

I would just use serve and not get charged any fees and get your points also , it come up as online, mail , telphone transaction. Serve is 1000 cap per month and 1500 per month if you have isis version 

I already have the bird, so I can't get serve. Did bird to regulate my ex's spending while together (as well as photo deposit checks, then reroute to my real bank as they don't have photo check option yet) before I could trust her as an AU. Wasn't aware that I could use an outside card to reload serve though....hmmmm.

Message 3 of 8
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

I already have the bird, so I can't get serve. Did bird to regulate my ex's spending while together (as well as photo deposit checks, then reroute to my real bank as they don't have photo check option yet) before I could trust her as an AU. Wasn't aware that I could use an outside card to reload serve though....hmmmm.

Yeah I dropped my BB for that reason, serve you can fund with CC and get points at same time to pay for things regular CC can't pay for without fees like auto loan and electricity bill. 

Message 4 of 8
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

Using bluebird is cheaper than Chargesmart/williamspaid (if you are able to get the right cards with a credit card) but more effort certainly.    Serve is simple for that first $1K or $1,500, but if you want to do more, you have to go the Walmart or similar route with either card.

Message 5 of 8
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

Using bluebird is cheaper than Chargesmart/williamspaid (if you are able to get the right cards with a credit card) but more effort certainly.    Serve is simple for that first $1K or $1,500, but if you want to do more, you have to go the Walmart or similar route with either card.

MS is too much of a hassle in my eyes, compared to the convenience/slight hit of fees. Just running all my bills to hit the required spend quickly.

Message 6 of 8
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

MS is too much of a hassle in my eyes, compared to the convenience/slight hit of fees. Just running all my bills to hit the required spend quickly.

That is why Serve is an good option you can do an cc load from the luxury of your home or any phone or tablet i suppose. Unless you have an multi million dollar car, you should be able to afford the loan payments using serve. 

Message 7 of 8
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

That is why Serve is an good option you can do an cc load from the luxury of your home or any phone or tablet i suppose. Unless you have an multi million dollar car, you should be able to afford the loan payments using serve. 

marx-mercedes.jpg

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.