Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Justice Federal Credit Union (JFCU) CLI

tag
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

Justice Federal Credit Union (JFCU) CLI

Since I am close to my 6mo mark, I decided to give JFCU a call to inquire about a CLI.  A very nice rep took a short application and 2hrs later got a call from the same person that intially approved my account. Whooo hooo - hit the jackpot - was approved for +15k!!!

[4/23] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 5, TU 1. AoOA=14.8y, AoYA=9m.
TCL $618K: Personal $512K, Business $106K.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Re: Justice Federal Credit Union (JFCU) CLI

Good work !!! What was your CL before the big bump ???

Jax
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 2 of 6
wmarat
Valued Contributor

Congrats. Did they pull hard?
IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 3 of 6
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

jaxstraw wrote:
Good work !!! What was your CL before the big bump ???

Jax

Thank you! Opening CL $10k now $25k. Initial request was for +10k, but after hanging up realized how easy it was for her to approve, so I called back and requested +15k and she just said, "ok - not a problem; it will be completed by tomorrow". Geez!! Even I was shocked!

Well all... I am now finished for 2 years (officially gardening).. need to de-egyptianize for PenfedSmiley Very Happy  Can't wait to see what my starting line with them will be in 10/2010??? I am going to wait for all inquiries to fall off. I look forward to the break. It's been a year!
[4/23] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 5, TU 1. AoOA=14.8y, AoYA=9m.
Message 4 of 6
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

wmarat wrote:
Congrats. Did they pull hard?

Thanks!

I am sure they did for that amount. But who cares! I decided this year would be a credit building year, so was not afraid of the inqs as each one has been intentional. I am now done, so will sit quiet for the next 24 months and let the new accounts age. Then its Penfed! 

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI! Yes, JFCU will pull a new credit report.

Off topic: JFCU has been getting a bad rap lately, but I can tell you from personal experience they are fantastic to work with.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.