Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Justice Federal Credit Union

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Justice Federal Credit Union

There is a link on the NSA website for membership fee. MEMBERSHIP or 1450 Duke Street, Alexandria, Virginia, 22314-3490 (703) 836-7827
Message 11 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was approved for the JFCU Visa for $5K.  I had to join the NSA to become a member of JFCU.  It didn't cost me anything to join NSA, so now that I have to send in all the paperwork to JFCU, I'm concerned.  They want to see the proof of dues paid, but they didn't charge me dues.  I also applied for the Visa on total household income, so proof of income will have to be my hubby's.  I'm not sure how all this will pan out.  Any ideas?

Jennifer Z
Message 12 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jenna,

What are your scores?

WBLAKE
Message 13 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have no clue what my scores are!  I just know that JFCU said my EQ score was good... better than his, he told me!  LOL

Jennifer Z
Message 14 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also applied for for JFCU and was approved, but they told me that they would not accept proof of payment.  They wanted to see a copy of the membership card.  I tried calling the NSA on Friday, but they closed early because of the holiday.  How long did they give you to get the proof?
Message 15 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

They didn't tell me I had a certain amount of time... they just said to get the info in as soon as I could.  They DID say I could fax some of it, however.

Jennifer Z
Message 16 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

WBlake, The rep told me that the application approval is good for 30 days.
Message 17 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you had any success in obtaining the required documentation?
Message 18 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm only hoping they'll allow my husband's military LES to do for proof of income, even though I applied in my name... I just used total household income, which most places ask for.

Jennifer Z
Message 19 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not yet...I'm hoping to have most of it knocked out by tomorrow. I got to get my D.L. notarized...and the rest I'm hoping to fax...cause one rep told me that I could fax some of it...but another told me I had to mail it all. I'm going to call NSA also and confirm my membership # is my user I.D. If they will accept this without having to verify copy...the rest will be easy. I applied for the NSA Visa Card but I really think I want JFCU Visa. The name just sound better to me.
Message 20 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.