cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kay Card Closed for inactivity and new account opened...

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Kay Card Closed for inactivity and new account opened...

So as the title states my Kay card that I opened right out of BK and they issued $1k... 2 years later called on way to store and it said $0 available so I went to store and applied and was given $2025.00 - So win win I guess because I was going to take the HP for CLI anyway Smiley Happy

I won't start another but I was decined for JcPenney 5 minutes earlier and was instantly declined... GE seems over me! LOL

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
dddfresh
Frequent Contributor

Re: Kay Card Closed for inactivity and new account opened...

Nice. Only down side would be AAOA I guess

9/2013: Fico EQ 676, EXP 686, Fico TU 686.
NFCU Flagship Sig. $14k..NFCU CashRwdsSig $14k..NFCU LOC $12.5k..USAA Amex 4k..AMEX Green NPSL..Discover IT $1.5k...BofA Cash Rewards123 $2.5k...Southwest Premier $2k..Chase Freedom $1.5k..CareCredit $3.5k..Cap1-$1.5k..HSBC $300...Lowes $1.5k...WalMart $1.5k...JCP $1k..Chevron $1.1k..Kays/Jerrod - $5k split. around 8% Util. Want to get in the 700's in 2013! Have three old paid charge offs. 15-20inq.. LAST APP 8/29/13
Message 2 of 5
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

So as the title states my Kay card that I opened right out of BK and they issued $1k... 2 years later called on way to store and it said $0 available so I went to store and applied and was given $2025.00 - So win win I guess because I was going to take the HP for CLI anyway Smiley Happy

I won't start another but I was decined for JcPenney 5 minutes earlier and was instantly declined... GE seems over me! LOL

Did you burn GE in the past

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 5
myjourney
Super Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

LS that post is from 9/12 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 5
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

LS that post is from 9/12 

LMAO I hate that........threads should just be locked from posting for inactivity.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.