cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kay Jewelers and Jared No Longer Separate?

tag
XxRaVeNxX
Regular Contributor

Kay Jewelers and Jared No Longer Separate?

Looking through all the tid bits here and there to help rebuild credit. And reading numerous threads about which creditors are more likely to extend you credit in this process. I recently applied for a Kay Credit Care, and was approved for $2500. Now I read numerous threads from many years ago that said, whatever you got approved at Kay, you'll get approved at Jared for the same amount, to help with your utilization. Now, recently I read one or two threads, that said this is no longer the case, once you get approved at one, and go the other, they are just going to split your limit between the two of them.

Does anyone have any 'recent' experience with thise two?

Thanks in Advance

Chase Southwest $5000 - November 2012 Wal Mart $1000 - November 2012 NFCU Visa $5,000 - Sept 2012 NFCU NavCheck $3,000 - October 2012 Amazon $900 - Aug 2012 Kay's Jewlery $2700 - Aug 2012 Buckle $250 (Shopping cart trick) - October 2012 Roaman's $250 (Shopping cart trick) - October 2012 Capital One Secured $225 - April 2012 Capital One Platinum $2500 - July 2012
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.