Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kay Jewelers and Target

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Kay Jewelers and Target

Approved me..Kay cl is $900 and Target well you know 200..Im happy though....Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Sunnybity
Contributor

Re: Kay Jewelers and Target

Congrats. I remember when I was addicted to retail credit. Don't go crazy like I did. Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sunnybity wrote:
Congrats. I remember when I was addicted to retail credit. Don't go crazy like I did. Smiley Wink

I'm with you there Sunny. Just paid off 3 retail accounts that I won't be using again. I remember when I thought the more store cards you had the cooler it was! Seems kind of funny now!Smiley Very Happy
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well actually coming from a starting over realm..you get what you can...Wont go crazy though just
happy for the tl's...Smiley Wink
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

bren39 wrote:
Well actually coming from a starting over realm..you get what you can...Wont go crazy though just
happy for the tl's...Smiley Wink

Sorry bren39, did not mean to aim that comment at you. I was only making a general statement about my own past experience. Seriously, congrats on your new cards.Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks and more thanks...Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 12
shawnette
Regular Contributor

Use your Target and PIF every month and they'll automatically upgrade you to a Target Visa after 6 months or so, provided your scores aren't too low and you're current on your other CLs.  They gave me $1000 limit (original card was $200 like yours) and I don't know what my scores were at the time, but presently they're EQ 617, TU 606 and EX 553.
Message 7 of 12
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Congrats bren!
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

shawnette wrote:
Use your Target and PIF every month and they'll automatically upgrade you to a Target Visa after 6 months or so, provided your scores aren't too low and you're current on your other CLs.  They gave me $1000 limit (original card was $200 like yours) and I don't know what my scores were at the time, but presently they're EQ 617, TU 606 and EX 553.

Target does not like me. I have had a $200 Redcard for almost two years with no CLI. They converted my DW Redcard to $1500 CL Visa without her asking, but I get nada! Go figure...we both have almost 9 yr old BK and I have hiigher scores. And she almost never used her Redcad while I used mine all the time. No More!
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

not to speed you admittance into the sleigh center, but i read (online so take it at that value) that if you have kay's and jared that they report a combined cl on both accounts. 500 kay and 500 jared reports as 1000 on both accounts to the cra's. something i've been think about, did i say that out loud?
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.