Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kay Jewlers...Serious Issue

tag
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: Kay Jewlers...Serious Issue

I'm having them pull their reports but they didn't get back to me yet. If its reported as paid then we'll move forward from there, and if its reported unpaid then i'll have em call kay. Idk if they did earlier, i would assume so. First thing I would do is call kay. 

Message 11 of 15
enharu
Super Contributor

If its indeed unpaid and and the debt is legitimate, have your friend call the police. If your friend isn't lying, this matter ought to be handled by the authorities. They can probably check from the security camera footage for evidence that your friend had made those payments.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 12 of 15
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 13 of 15
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Well I'm starting to think that my friend is just BS'ing to make it seem like they're not really in debt. Told them to pull their reports, they havent. Said they have no receipts...never checked their online account...sounds sketchy.

Good suggestions from all of you though! Hopefully they can help someone who has an actual problem!

Message 14 of 15
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.