Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kay Jewlers

tag
chnceit
Valued Contributor

Re: Kay Jewlers

So is it still the same, if you apply for Kay's get approved then apply for Jared's will you get the same credit line with one hard pull?

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 21 of 24
Carlile92
Regular Contributor

Yes it is true Igot the same cl but it's odd I got my Kay's card but yet to get Jared's card I'm wondering if they combine the cards to same cl because my Jared card has yet to report
Fico's in 500s across all three and one nfcu nrewards card with 2k limit for rebuilding
Message 22 of 24
chnceit
Valued Contributor

@Carlile92 wrote:
Yes it is true Igot the same cl but it's odd I got my Kay's card but yet to get Jared's card I'm wondering if they combine the cards to same cl because my Jared card has yet to report

Does your two cards have the same account number or different?

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 23 of 24
alexhortdog
Regular Contributor

Just got approved (shocked) for Kay's Jewelers at 647 for $3000.  Didn't expect to be, was thinking I'd be denied so I could pull for adverse, but then I got approved....

Man Surprised

I don't want to mess the progress I've made already up (was also approved for a Car Care Card from GEMB, which I WILL be using :-))....

If they send me this card, will it be activated if I use it, or is it activated now?

Starting Score: 605 (Experian); 588 (Equifax); 590 (TransUnion)
Current Score: 626 (Experian); 667 (Equifax); 670 (TransUnion)
Goal Score: 800

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.