Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kays Payment

tag
SteveUrkel
Frequent Contributor

Kays Payment

Hi all, on the 30th of may i made a payment of $50 to my kays account. the Due date is 6/22/13.    do this day its still asking for a minimum payment of $30.   is this normal  ,  should i ignore or be worried about it?

*22 Years Old* Started my credit at age 19
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature- $9,200 II TFCU - $2,500 II Amex BCE - $2,400 II Paypal Extras Mastercard - $7,600 II American Eagle VISA - $3300 II Best Buy Visa - $3,000 II Chase Slate - $500
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
john398
Senior Contributor

Re: Kays Payment

Is the payment showing under transactions?

Has the money been taking out of your bank account?

I belive its pretty normal though with it showing online, Kay online system is not the best

Message 2 of 7
SteveUrkel
Frequent Contributor

yes the money was taken out of my bank 3 days ago. And it does say -$50.00 posted, i just dont want to have any surprises on having a late payment show up. just want to make sure

*22 Years Old* Started my credit at age 19
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature- $9,200 II TFCU - $2,500 II Amex BCE - $2,400 II Paypal Extras Mastercard - $7,600 II American Eagle VISA - $3300 II Best Buy Visa - $3,000 II Chase Slate - $500
Message 3 of 7
daninbath
Established Member

Seems to me the easiest way to figure it out would be to simply call Kay's and ask.

Message 4 of 7
codimom
Frequent Contributor

@CarlosC88 wrote:

yes the money was taken out of my bank 3 days ago. And it does say -$50.00 posted, i just dont want to have any surprises on having a late payment show up. just want to make sure

If this is the case, and they are STILL asking for 35.00, then my suggestion is to make the payment.  I think a call to Kays might clear up the confusion but it looks like the timing of the payment did not negate the need for the minimum payment of 35.00.

Back in the garden!
App free since 23Oct2012 reset to 27Aug13 and reset again 4nov13
Message 5 of 7
john398
Senior Contributor

@codimom wrote:

@CarlosC88 wrote:

If this is the case, and they are STILL asking for 35.00, then my suggestion is to make the payment.  I think a call to Kays might clear up the confusion but it looks like the timing of the payment did not negate the need for the minimum payment of 35.00.

No its pretty normal for the sumary not to update, it happens to me almost every month

I pay and Mint or  PageOnce (Check) always says I have not paid

I think you will be fine

Message 6 of 7
MarcinXP
Frequent Contributor

Yep - Normal. I kinda of freaked out first time I made a payment in March and called and they pretty much told me what's on the website is sort of information based on your last statement..it is not a living changing online profile...so as long as your payment is posted and it shows on the bottom that it has been paid after statement cuts which appears for everyone is the same day every month and they also report on the same date 22nd..you are fine.

NFCU Visa Sig $30k / Amex Blue Cash $25.5k / Fidelity Amex $25k / Chase Freedom $14.5k / Citi Double Cash $5k / Capital One Quicksilver Visa Sig $5k / Citi Best Buy MC $3K / Barclay Rewards MC $2.95k / BOA - BBR $2.5k / SY Lowes $15k / SY Amazon $6k / Target RedCard - $300
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.