Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kohl's CLI!!

tag
cracksmeup
Regular Contributor

Re: Kohl's CLI!!

UGH!  I just called and asked for a CLI.  The CSR told me that they are changing the way they do the CLI and wouldn't be processing any until July.  I could call back then if I want to.  WTH

Message 11 of 14
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

@cracksmeup wrote:

UGH!  I just called and asked for a CLI.  The CSR told me that they are changing the way they do the CLI and wouldn't be processing any until July.  I could call back then if I want to.  WTH

LOL!!  I'm not laughing because they told you that, I'm laughing because you said WTH and I was saying the same thing too when I read your post. LOL!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have heard this excuse from both Cap1 and HSBC...  Since Kohls is now underwritten by Cap1, it proves that the Cap1 and HSBC marriage is perfect, absolute soul mates.

Message 13 of 14
heirophant
Established Contributor

@MsLadyRover wrote:

@cracksmeup wrote:

LOL!!  I'm not laughing because they told you that, I'm laughing because you said WTH and I was saying the same thing too when I read your post. LOL!

I can confirm what cracksmeup wrote.  I thought I would try since it appears Kohl's CLI's are SP.  CSR - Veronica - said that they are changing their process right now.  I asked when they would be able to do CLI's again, and she said to try back in a couple of months.  It is July now, though, so that puts us to September.

Scores: TU (FICO8): 781, EQ (FICO8): 798, EX (FICO8): 788

In my wallet: Chase Sapphire Preferred: 16,000 | Chase Slate Edge: 8,100 | Bilt World Elite Mastercard: 16,000 | Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature: 8,500 | PenFed Visa Gold: 12,500 | Penfed Pathfinder: 15,000 | Apple Card: 6,500 | Lowe's: 35,000 | Northern Skies FCU Platinum: 15,000 | Kohls: 3,000

Mortgage 11/20
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.