Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kohl's CLI?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Kohl's CLI?

Does anyone know if a Kohl's CLI is a HP or SP? I can't find much about it anywhere.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
macuserftw
Regular Contributor

Re: Kohl's CLI?

That's a good question that I would like to know as well... hopefully someone has experience with this! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Does anyone know if a Kohl's CLI is a HP or SP? I can't find much about it anywhere.

It is a hardpull..

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bummer. The only way I've found to do so is to request it through a SM, including your income in the message. They don't have an automated system for it. However, I wonder if specifying in the message that I don't give permission for a HP would work... 

I've also seen that they send out letters occasionally, prequalifying customers for CLIs. Maybe I'll just wait. At most, it would probably cap out at like $2k anyway. Never heard of a higher limit from Kohl's.

Message 4 of 7
tbea1004
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

It is a hardpull..

How long before Kohls will let you get a CLI. Do they do automatic CLIs?

Message 5 of 7
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

They say it's hard pull but I waited 6 months before I requested and it was soft pull.
Message 6 of 7
JenVi

I just received a letter from Kohls offering to up my CL from $1500 to $2500.  I called and they approved it within a few minutes.  Not sure if it was a hard pull or not.  I haven't had anything pop up saying I had a new inquiry.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.