Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kohl's - Capital One's Credit Card Agreement

tag
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Kohl's - Capital One's Credit Card Agreement

This is an interesting read if you are into the internal workings of lender credit servicing. I assume that something similar (a bit more complex) will be issued for the HSBC - Capital One deal. It's long and boring, but to me it's interesting.

http://www.paymentlawadvisor.com/files/2011/09/Kohls-Capital-One-PLCC.pdf

I'm amazed sometimes as to what one can find on the net.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Kohl's - Capital One's Credit Card Agreement

What I would really like to read are the schedules that would be attached to this agreement. Any chance you have seen those?

Message 2 of 9
LilloEsquilo
Contributor

I guess this means Kohl's customers can be secure in the knowledge they won't get a CLI for at least 7 years.

FICOS 2/2012 EQ: 763 TU: 761 EX: 746 (1/2012 EX)
Cards: Associated Bank Visa 9000, Paypal Mastercard 3000, Amazon Store card 1100, Barclays Apple Financing 2500, Cap One Rewards Mastercard 3000
Message 3 of 9
Hammer23
Frequent Contributor

Not true... I got a CLI (from $400 to $1000) from CAPONE/KOHLS in November. It was a HP on XPN

WF Home Projects Visa $8500 / Towpath CU Visa $7000 / Chase Freedom Visa $5500 / Cap 1 QS Visa Sig $5000 / Barclaycard Ring MC $5000 / GE Lowes $5000 / Citi Best Buy MC $4250 / Barclaycard Rewards Visa $4000 / BFG CU Visa $3500 / Citi Sears$3000 / WF Visa $2000 / GE Walmart $1900 / GE Care Credit $1900 / GE Amazon $1400 / Cap 1 Kohls $1000 / GE Old Navy $800 / Webbank Fingerhut $700
Message 4 of 9
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

What I would really like to read are the schedules that would be attached to this agreement. Any chance you have seen those?

This is the only part I've found so far, I too would like to see the schedules. Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, I'll keep hunting. maybe one of us will come across them.

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 7 of 9
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Hello Qazwsxedc and welcome to the forums.

I noticed you seem to be having some trouble posting. It is possible to edit your own post if you have posted an incomplete message. To edit your post, go to the post. To the right you'll see "Options." Click on "Options" and select "Edit Message" from the drop-down menu. If you have accidentally posted a duplicate message, you can use the “Report Inappropriate Content to a Moderator” link to ask the moderation team to remove one for you. To find this link, go to the duplicate post, click on "Options," then select "Report Inappropriate Content to a Moderator" from the drop-down menu. If you need any help with anything, let me know.

--MarineVietVet, myFICO moderator

Message 8 of 9
Mike360
Frequent Contributor

@LilloEsquilo wrote:

I guess this means Kohl's customers can be secure in the knowledge they won't get a CLI for at least 7 years.

Do you have experience with store cards that are backed by Cap One and not giving credit limit increases? I and many others have had no problems with Kohls or Best Buy both now CapOne and getting good increases.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.