Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kohl's Question

tag
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Re: Kohl's Question

Did you read where I said...it used to be internal?  It's a chase product, of course they make the decision.
Message 11 of 15
pazuzu
Frequent Contributor

I applied for Kohl's last fall and got a 1500 CL.

They're opening 566 new stores in 5 years, and appear eager to sign up new cardholders!

No apps/new accts since 2011

***FICO EXPERIAN 830***
***FICO EQUIFAX 828***
***FICO TRANSUNION 822***

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Im having a app happy night.  I shouldnt be applying but i applied and was approved for a khols card 300cl.  It feels good since i heard this is one of the harder cards to get.  Really got to stop.  NO more for this year.

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

HEY - I just got one too!!  I am honestly thrilled because if you PIF, there are some great deals for their customers - too bad their rebate stuff sucks!  Have to figure out who can help on that one!
Message 14 of 15
thebostonredsox
Regular Contributor

Kohls is great. I opened my account in April 2008 with a $300 CL. I used it regularly and then called them in October 2008 and was given a CLI to $500. Last month I made the MVC status and decided to call for another CLI (even though it had only been 2 months since my last increase) and they doubled my CL to $1000. I love the accounts that grow with me. Chase has been good to me; I have their Freedom Visa and they also financed my new car last year.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.