cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kohl's executive office is as rude as they come!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Kohl's executive office is as rude as they come!!!

Just got off the phone with Jessica from the Kohl's executive office after she called me last week and I have waited a week for a call back. BEYOND RUDE!!! IT HAS BEEN A WHILE SINCE SOMEONE HAS ADDRESSED ME THIS WAY!!....My Kohl's card has a date with a pair of scissors, and will soon find a comfy new home in the trash can!

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Kohl's executive office is as rude as they come!!!

Kohl's is the devil. I've said that in a few threads already. I hope nothing but the worst for that company.
Message 2 of 15
JSS3
Valued Contributor

Jessica ain't having it!
Message 3 of 15
Repairman
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just got off the phone with Jessica from the Kohl's executive office after she called me last week and I have waited a week for a call back. BEYOND RUDE!!! IT HAS BEEN A WHILE SINCE SOMEONE HAS ADDRESSED ME THIS WAY!!....My Kohl's card has a date with a pair of scissors, and will soon find a comfy new home in the trash can!

Can you elaborate?

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

sure...rude and snappy. Very sarcastic. Im not going to help you kind of attitude. Cut me off more times then I can count. and then says ok thanks bye. Just rude. You could tell she does not care for her job very much. They really should consider who they put in those positions.

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

What were you trying to accomplish with the EO ? 

Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Probably $25K CLI.
Message 7 of 15
DrZoidberg
Established Contributor

It's hard to be compassionate when you leave out almost every detail to this story. Right off the bat you seem like the typical "can't be pleased" consumer. 

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had requested a CLI...and no it was not 25k. I requesting a total CL of $1000. My current CL is $300 & my equifax fico is 721. This is my lowest limit card. I was not rude, and I can be pleased but $300 for the past year that I have had the card & every payment that was made was PIF, and they can not do $1000 ? The reason I was given was that my account is to new. and the lady was very rude, cut me off when I was trying to speak, and pretty much hung up the phone. I sent an e-mail in when I received the decline letter in the mail.

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I had requested a CLI...and no it was not 25k. I requesting a total CL of $1000. My current CL is $300 & my equifax fico is 721. This is my lowest limit card. I was not rude, and I can be pleased but $300 for the past year that I have had the card & every payment that was made was PIF, and they can not do $1000 ? The reason I was given was that my account is to new. and the lady was very rude, cut me off when I was trying to speak, and pretty much hung up the phone. I sent an e-mail in when I received the decline letter in the mail.

Might as well ask for 25K.

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.