Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIARS!!!!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

LIARS!!!!!!!!

Had a rough patch 2006-2007, but put on installments  and PIF Discover (from 8k) and citifinancial( also 5k) and the entire time I paid them back I was assured I would keep my CL, well they both closed accounts as soon as I paid them, its not showing up on my credit score, but it will DTI me higher. I had confirmed with citi finincial last month the account was still good. liars.. I would have paid them anyhow... I want to go back to the 800 club.... I have 120 k income , have a healthy 401 k and I am looking to refi an investment prop in a few weeks. current fico is 670 suggestions ???? yes I will pif all cc this month .help ?????I have been busting my A$$ to get my good credit back for a year ......
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: LIARS!!!!!!!!

replace them with someone that wants your business more!
Message 2 of 4
jmbfl
Valued Contributor

Take a deep breath and relax. Inhale/exhale.

Now...

Please give us details (from CBR's) regarding these accounts. We can't give you advice regarding the accounts w/o details.

You must remain patient. It is possible that one year may not be a sufficient length of time to make all well.

Message Edited by jmbfl on 08-13-2008 11:26 AM
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok the details are8k credit on citi finaincial started in2005----- had planned to pif when the 0% peroid was over but could not --due to surgery etc,,,,,, did pay with interest until all paid off , showing as late in 2006, on time since then, same with the discover..... paid in full and now it is closed,,,, has not reported to cb yet but I would assume It will report next cycle. now I do not have 13k in credit that was very valuable to me from an appliance store. but it is on short notice. I planned to refi and then purchase more prop this year....... I check with both and they were both stated by the company to be availble credit and then I went to use them and they were closed. the excuse it that the person who looked for me , " did not see that screen "  ON BOTH OF THEM ,,,,,  this will affect my dti and longevity of my accounts... what to do ....
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.