Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOL/24 and a CSP offer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL/24 and a CSP offer

I'm LOL/24 and I got a "green checkmark" CSP offer this morning from Chase!! My FU is 6months old today. This really caught me off guard because I was thinking they might AA me by shutting down all my accts with them due recent prolific credit seeking behavior. I'm not going to bother applying; I certainly don't need to bring more Chase attention to myself.  The temptation is great though :-)

Chase Sapphire Preferred(R)
Chase Sapphire Preferred®
Earn 50,000 bonus points
Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.* That's $625 in travel rewards when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.

Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make your first purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.*

This product is available to you if you do not have any Sapphire card and have not received a new cardmember bonus for any Sapphire card in the past 24 months. If you are an existing Sapphire customer and would like this product, please call the number on the back of your card to see if you are eligible for a product change. You will not receive the new cardmember bonus if you change products.
Earn 2X points on travel and dining
Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants*

1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.*
Points are worth 25% more in travel redemption
Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards.* For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel.
$0 Introductory Annual Fee the first year, then $95†

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: LOL/24 and a CSP offer

I wish Chase would solicite me, I'd tell them FUSmiley Wink
Message 2 of 5
Medic981
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

I would love a Chase FU as well! Smiley Happy

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 3 of 5
MrDFinance
Established Contributor

Lucky you.... I'm hoping for this exact situation lol.... I'm lmao/24
Message 4 of 5
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

LOL! With Chocolate Ice Cream on top too! Was a customer for years. After BK I learned here about their no CC for you. Ok no accounts from me. Emptied the accounts and went right across the street for C,S, and CC aprroved. Told them........nevermind.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.