Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOOK AT MY SCORE! WOOHOO!

tag
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

Re: LOOK AT MY SCORE! WOOHOO!

Wow!  Blacklotus, that's absolutely awesome!!

Congratulations!

Just the way you posted this, I can imagine the happy dance you did when you pulled those scores!  (Probably wore out the carpet, hehehe  Smiley Very Happy)

Nice work.

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley Happy.......Congrats! Great job

Message 12 of 15
blacklotus
Regular Contributor

Thanks!  Sorry for bumping this but I can't get over it!Smiley Happy

You notice my score dropped a little since I posted this- I just got a credit card from my Credit Union that just reported.  It hasn't reported a CL yet though- at least not that I can see on my reports but my CL for this new card is $2500.

Also at this time my TU score got me in the Fico "high achiever" club!

The top of the chart is EQ=758 and that was before the credit union card reported.

Another thing that happened is my EX PLUS score went up a few points but just enough to move me from "low risk" to "very low risk".

TU Fico 736 EQ Fico 730 (December 2012)
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Your score graph looks exactly like mine right now. My score is also 668. Congrats. It feels great doesnt it?

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats blacklotus well done. I think somehow when you look at the graph you are looking at your own, cause my is 675 and you said yours is 758 weird.. nonetheless; well done mate.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.