Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOVE ME SOME...

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

LOVE ME SOME...

US. Bank.  One of the few cards that they didn't close out in my bk.  Got my statement today and have made just over 10k in payments in the last 45 days to get the balance down and they increased my credit line!!! Smiley Happy
I have decided to sock drawer all these rebuilder cards and just use my Signature US Bank card and then every 3 months buy some gum or something on these rebuilder cards.  AND US Bank reports my credit line even though it's signature card. Points convert to cash back to!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: LOVE ME SOME...

congrats!!!!
Message 2 of 6
wmarat
Valued Contributor

Creditaddict wrote:
US. Bank.  One of the few cards that they didn't close out in my bk.  Got my statement today and have made just over 10k in payments in the last 45 days to get the balance down and they increased my credit line!!! Smiley Happy
I have decided to sock drawer all these rebuilder cards and just use my Signature US Bank card and then every 3 months buy some gum or something on these rebuilder cards.  AND US Bank reports my credit line even though it's signature card. Points convert to cash back to!

Very nice. What scores one needs to get this card, pls share.
IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice!!
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

man, almost better than hitting the lotto!
Message 5 of 6
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

That is Great. When you can have the Prime US BANK card with good CL, why bother with other starter cards? Way to go.  Congrats
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.