Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LUMP IT, AND LIKE IT!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

LUMP IT, AND LIKE IT!

I only missed one payment, No you did not. If this was your situation and your limits were cut, retarded, Interest escalated by one singular company then you missed a payment with another company and new credit laws will allow another credit company to see your late missed or delinquent payment and raise your interest, cut your limit or whatever they feel is appropriate. Note this does not exclude where you shop as this may be used against as stated by Susy Orman, items like bars, nudie clubs, some tire repair facilities that offer to retread and yes if you have a premiere card I would suggest not using it a places like pik n save or walmart as you will be behavioral targeted as a person who can not pay debt all this is from a report I saw from sue  orman.  I knew I had a feeling not to use my amex at walmart and thank god I paid cash at Le Girls other wise I would be card less today. If you charge it or put it on credit your account is being watched before the bill is even due, I pay in full before my statement and do not use my card till the have reported at the end of the month. It keeps my utility super low 0-2%.  I have a phobia of charging more than I can pay for in a month as my past credit history was like a King of the castle putting everything on plastic like a dumb dumb and then I get a bill I can not afford. NO longer I use my card like cash if I can afford it I get and pay it off, or I will wait. MY real bad habit is my itchy finger to apply for credit while my credit floats from 700-721 my inquires are shamefully over 36 as of today but most companies I find do not care about that if they see all my credit and charge accounts are paid in full but then my AAoA bites me.  SO if you missed a payment on one of your four cards Obama has issued a new law with credit card companies that any of your four remaining cards can see you were late, delinquent or careless with your payment and they will and can send a letter saying your rates are higher your limit is lower your over your limit and whatever else they want like we are done with you and an instant CO is on your report and guess what it is your fault you wanted the charge the credit and did not make your payment No Mercy like MR. MEAGGUY says take then down Daniel son. LOL.  I don't drink often but I do pay often and sometimes twice in a month if my charge is really high.

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Re: LUMP IT, AND LIKE IT!

@Anonymous wrote:

I only missed one payment, No you did not. If this was your situation and your limits were cut, retarded, Interest escalated by one singular company then you missed a payment with another company and new credit laws will allow another credit company to see your late missed or delinquent payment and raise your interest, cut your limit or whatever they feel is appropriate. Note this does not exclude where you shop as this may be used against as stated by Susy Orman, items like bars, nudie clubs, some tire repair facilities that offer to retread and yes if you have a premiere card I would suggest not using it a places like pik n save or walmart as you will be behavioral targeted as a person who can not pay debt all this is from a report I saw from sue  orman.  I knew I had a feeling not to use my amex at walmart and thank god I paid cash at Le Girls other wise I would be card less today. If you charge it or put it on credit your account is being watched before the bill is even due, I pay in full before my statement and do not use my card till the have reported at the end of the month. It keeps my utility super low 0-2%.  I have a phobia of charging more than I can pay for in a month as my past credit history was like a King of the castle putting everything on plastic like a dumb dumb and then I get a bill I can not afford. NO longer I use my card like cash if I can afford it I get and pay it off, or I will wait. MY real bad habit is my itchy finger to apply for credit while my credit floats from 700-721 my inquires are shamefully over 36 as of today but most companies I find do not care about that if they see all my credit and charge accounts are paid in full but then my AAoA bites me.  SO if you missed a payment on one of your four cards Obama has issued a new law with credit card companies that any of your four remaining cards can see you were late, delinquent or careless with your payment and they will and can send a letter saying your rates are higher your limit is lower your over your limit and whatever else they want like we are done with you and an instant CO is on your report and guess what it is your fault you wanted the charge the credit and did not make your payment No Mercy like MR. MEAGGUY says take then down Daniel son. LOL.  I don't drink often but I do pay often and sometimes twice in a month if my charge is really high.

My Lowes account was closed with no notice (I didn't find out until my card was declined at the cash register), and it was not due to missing a payment on any of my accounts.  I'm not really sure what the point of this post is.

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 2 of 33
Datx
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

This is called adverse action with your creditors and Obama didnt create it. And a late payment is not going to turn into a instant CO. This looks like a long incoherent rant. Did you have too many drinks when writing this?

Message 3 of 33
n777ua
Established Contributor

I don't even understand what the OP is trying to say here . . gibberish.

About $215,000 total credit among 11 cards
Message 4 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe this was meant to be a pm

Message 5 of 33
somnipotent
Frequent Contributor

TLDR.  Just got a part about pointing the blame at Obama.  SMH. Smiley Frustrated

AmEx PRG (NPSL) | AmEx Costco ($8.2K) | AmEx Delta Gold ($19.3K) | AmEx BCE ($5K) | Chase United Explorer ($10K) | Chase Sapphire Preferred ($7.5K) | Chase Freedom ($8.2K) | Discover it ($3K) | Capital One Quicksilver ($2.5K) | PayPal Extras ($2.5K) | Lowes ($3.3K) | Walmart ($4.3K) | Amazon ($2.5K) | Restoration Hardware ($8.8K) | Crate & Barrel ($8.3K)
--
Homeowner since 05/29/13
Message 6 of 33
p-
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

MoreCowbell[1].jpg

Message 7 of 33
cmthomas06
Regular Contributor

Not sure if this was meant to be a political post or not, but even so, I dont understand why one would be upset about this. If you are being responsible with your cards, then you have nothing to worry about. If you are irrisponsible and cant make payments, then you dont deserve to have them (IMO). Personally, if I were a CCC, I would want to know everything about a persons financial standing as this determines risk rating.

Ex 752 (Amex) Tu 758 (Walmart) Eq 703
Goal: 750+ on all
Current Cards: Cap1 Cash Back; Chase Freedom; Chase Amazon; Citi Thank You; Citi Forward; Discover iT; Amex Zync; GE WalMart; BoA 3-2-1
Message 8 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can definitely admit this was a little bit of tangent, I think my point was that there may be other contending issues as to why banks sometimes seem to jerk around their credit customers and that we are not aware of the reasons immediately. I being a Democrat have nothing against Obama, because I am a democrat, but it was one of his policy of which I made mention of on the OP.  I also will say that this post may have been fired off while enjoying a Bakers on the rocks. Anyways, I guess I  just wanted to get a reaction to this OP.

Message 9 of 33
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I can definitely admit this was a little bit of tangent, I think my point was that there may be other contending issues as to why banks sometimes seem to jerk around their credit customers and that we are not aware of the reasons immediately. I being a Democrat have nothing against Obama, because I am a democrat, but it was one of his policy of which I made mention of on the OP.  I also will say that this post may have been fired off while enjoying a Bakers on the rocks. Anyways, I guess I  just wanted to get a reaction to this OP.

I don't think anyone understood the original post well enough to offer a constructive comment. Hope that baker on the rocks was good Smiley Wink

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 10 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.