cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Langley Signature Cash Back VISA, 5% Dining?

tag
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

Langley Signature Cash Back VISA, 5% Dining?

I have the Langley Signature Cash Back VISA.

I see with new signups they are offering 5%* Dining & Takeout September* Only.

I see no mention of this for current members.

Did I miss the memo? Smiley LOL

Potential Future Cards
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Langley Signature Cash Back VISA, 5% Dining?

I got nothing (current Langley Visa member) .. been using Disco for 5% Dining.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

You have to activate these offers each month.

[3]*For Langley Signature Cash Back VISA credit card holders only. 5% cash back rewards must be activated each month. 5% cash back eligible on dining and takeout purchases posted 9/1/2020 through 9/30/2020, up to $100 in earnings. 5% cash back rewards are added to your savings account and will be posted separately from your standard Signature Cash Back VISA rewards. Purchases made through third-party payment accounts, virtual wallets or similar technology will not be eligible if transaction details aren’t available. Merchants are assigned a merchant category code (MCC) that Langley doesn’t assign. Items may appear to fit in a rewards category but, the merchant may not have an assigned MCC in that rewards category. Offer valid until September 30, 2020.

Don’t ask me how you activate them, I don’t have the card. But they offer a bonus 5% category many months of the year.

Message 3 of 4
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

You have to activate these offers each month.

[3]*For Langley Signature Cash Back VISA credit card holders only. 5% cash back rewards must be activated each month. 5% cash back eligible on dining and takeout purchases posted 9/1/2020 through 9/30/2020, up to $100 in earnings. 5% cash back rewards are added to your savings account and will be posted separately from your standard Signature Cash Back VISA rewards. Purchases made through third-party payment accounts, virtual wallets or similar technology will not be eligible if transaction details aren’t available. Merchants are assigned a merchant category code (MCC) that Langley doesn’t assign. Items may appear to fit in a rewards category but, the merchant may not have an assigned MCC in that rewards category. Offer valid until September 30, 2020.

Don’t ask me how you activate them, I don’t have the card. But they offer a bonus 5% category many months of the year.

Yeah, I remember last month they did the gas offer for the activation and they didn't send an email until like 3-days into the month.

I guess that is their strategy this time too Smiley Very Happy

Potential Future Cards
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.