Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Langley cash back signature Visa card 5% on gas this month

tag
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Langley cash back signature Visa card 5% on gas this month

Earn 5% On Gas Purchases in March - Activate Today!

Whether driving to work or getting ready for a long road trip, earn cash back on gas through the month of March! Activate now and you can earn up to $100* extra this month when you use your Signature Cash Back Visa.

Want to be sure that you get your cash back? Upload your Signature Cash Back Visa to your digital wallet today!

Just got this email, this will be good to use until Disco kicks off in April. Just thought I would share.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Langley cash back signature Visa card 5% on gas this month

Can't ever argue with 5% back on gas. Cards offer such on a permanent basis are becoming few and far between.
Message 2 of 4
Ficoproblems247
Valued Contributor

Nice offer! Freedom offered it in Feb, but they didn't invite me to it until two weeks before it ended so I only got to use it for 1 fill up lol. 

FICO 8 Sep '23 EX 755 EQ 765 TU 739
TCL $199,800
Message 3 of 4
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@Jnbmom wrote:
Earn 5% On Gas Purchases in March - Activate Today!

Whether driving to work or getting ready for a long road trip, earn cash back on gas through the month of March! Activate now and you can earn up to $100* extra this month when you use your Signature Cash Back Visa.

Want to be sure that you get your cash back? Upload your Signature Cash Back Visa to your digital wallet today!

Just got this email, this will be good to use until Disco kicks off in April. Just thought I would share.

This is why I love my Langley CC. A nice surprise every month Smiley Happy

Potential Future Cards
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.