Langleys gas cash back ended and now department stores begin

00B9B40C-D57E-4710-A487-E9AD9926ECD3.jpeg

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Re: Langleys gas cash back ended and now department stores begin

Which Langley card is this? I thought they had a stationary 5% gas card - did it change? Or is this a mini-bonus offer above it, or on a different Langley card?

Message 2 of 8
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@credit_is_crack wrote:

Which Langley card is this? I thought they had a stationary 5% gas card - did it change? Or is this a mini-bonus offer above it, or on a different Langley card?

It's my signature visa  cashback card which previously only offered the 5% for the month of March for gas

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@credit_is_crack wrote:

The categories change every so often. It was monthly and then they started not doing it sometimes and I think they even left the same category for a few months... Very unpredictable card as far as the 5% categories go.

Message 4 of 8
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@credit_is_crack wrote:

The categories change every so often. It was monthly and then they started not doing it sometimes and I think they even left the same category for a few months... Very unpredictable card as far as the 5% categories go.

@Jnbmom @Anonymous gotcha. 

I think it's good they branch out, but you're right it's a bit chaotic, like my Latina exes. Never knew if you were going to get besitos, or a stab wound -- always a surprise! Smiley Very HappySmiley LOL

Message 5 of 8
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

@credit_is_crack wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@credit_is_crack wrote:

I think it's good they branch out, but you're right it's a bit chaotic, like my Latina exes. Never knew if you were going to get besitos, or a stab wound -- always a surprise! Smiley Very HappySmiley LOL

a stab wound is not a good surprise though

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 6 of 8
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

@credit_is_crack wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@credit_is_crack wrote:

a stab wound is not a good surprise though

LOL nah but its still a surprise 

Message 7 of 8
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@Jnbmom wrote:

00B9B40C-D57E-4710-A487-E9AD9926ECD3.jpeg

I'm trying to find out exactly what Langley constitutes as Department Stores these days so I can take advantage of this offer. Not one of my favorite offers of late from Langley.

Potential Future Cards
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.