cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Large Christmas Purchases- Do or Don't?

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: Large Christmas Purchases- Do or Don't?

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
I just got AA from reading myFicoSmiley Wink

Hmmmmmmm, no come back here.  Meenie.....but that's funny anyway.Smiley Very Happy

Just wait; I'll get'cha backSmiley Wink

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 31 of 37
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

I'm sure issuers would be interested in a way of reliably identifying those that visit certain forums, those dedicated to MS and churning for example.    "Even if you haven't done anything yet, your interest in these topics suggests you are a risk....."

Mmmm, give $10K to a forum admin and.....

Message 32 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@longtimelurker wrote:

I'm sure issuers would be interested in a way of reliably identifying those that visit certain forums, those dedicated to MS and churning for example.    "Even if you haven't done anything yet, your interest in these topics suggests you are a risk....."

Do issuers read this forum?

Message 33 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

Do issuers read this forum?

I would be totally shocked if they don't. This place is a wealth of info. They can see what we clamor for, what loopholes we have found, what we dislike, which lenders we hold in high esteem, etc. I guarantee you that AMEX almost 100% knows that people who ask for exactly 3X their credit limit at 61 days found this out online, for example. 

Message 34 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

I’m sure that MyFICO is a place they go. I am sure they are more worried about FT and churner forums than the souls over at MyFICO who want big SLs and optimized spending.
Message 35 of 37
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I’m sure that MyFICO is a place they go. I am sure they are more worried about FT and churner forums than the souls over at MyFICO who want big SLs and optimized spending.

Right, those were the ones I would think they want to target.

Message 36 of 37
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Smiley Very Happy  

delete, delete, edit, edit, delete, delete....lol!

Check out my siggySmiley Tongue

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 37 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.