Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last CC Apps for DS

tag
Irisa
Senior Contributor

Re: Last CC Apps for DS

the UTL seems high for approvals IMHO. I think she should try to lower it first before any apps.

Message 11 of 17
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Irisa wrote:

the UTL seems high for approvals IMHO. I think she should try to lower it first before any apps.

+1

Usually that can be an instant app killer from the get-go.

Message 12 of 17
tdrjustus3
Regular Contributor

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

Alright so my DS wants to to get her last CCs before gardening for a very near Mortgage loan! And thinking about it she doesnt plan to get any other cards because the ones she wants are practically the only ones that she needs. So I will post the cards she wants and would like to know which CB they pull then by tommorrow I will provide the details of all 3 CBs. Lets get started!

Cards she wants to get and reason are:

Bank of America Accelerated Rewards AMEX Reason: She was surprised by the look of the card whe she first spotted it + the rewards are ok considering the reason why she wants it. Smiley Happy EDIT BofA pulls EX and TU

Chase Freedom VISA Reason: 5% cash back on rotating categories

AMEX BCP Reason: 6% on groceries We eat alot and never come out from the grocery store. 

AMEX Green (If BCP isnt possible at least she would like get her foot in the door with AMEX)

And thats about it. I will post her details by tomorrow. The last card she wants is Hyatt VISA SIgnature which would happen after the mortgage process. We stay their every year. SO seems like it would be a nice card to have.

What about this part?  Does anyone know which CR are used for the cards she wants?

No apps until 8/2014
March 2013 Starting FICO Score: EQ: 584 TU: 564 EX: ??
August 2013 Current FICO Scores: EQ:664 EX:684 Walmart TU: 666
Message 13 of 17
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

The Amexs are experian, but they can pull all 3 if applicant is borderline...I believe the chase is also ex/eq. Gl! Smiley Wink

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 14 of 17
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

The Hyatt looks like its from chase? So that would be ex/eq Smiley Happy

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 15 of 17
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Thanks for everyones responses but looks like she is going to post-pone her app spree until further notice Smiley Wink

I wanted to ask if I could represent my sisters stay at the Garden Inn by posting on my siggy her current spade? Thanks everyone we shall take your advice!

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 16 of 17
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

I will use this same thread to tell everyone her progress within the next 6 months.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.