cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Late payments showing up from CC payments from CCCS - what to do now?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Late payments showing up from CC payments from CCCS - what to do now?

I went through Consumer Credit Counseling to pay off my credit cards. They're paid in full as of last June after beginning with CCCS in late 2003.

I just today got all 3 of my credit reports. All 3 agencies are showing that my 2 B of A CC's and my Chase card were paid 30-60 days late for the majority of months in 2006 and 2007.

WTH? I paid CCCS through automatic withdrawal from my checking account and never missed a payment or paid late.

What can I do to rectify this?

Thanks for your help.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Late payments showing up from CC payments from CCCS - what to do now?

I had a simlar problem with Wells Fargo in the beginning. I used Autopay, and that usually kicks in past due date. In my case, they fortunately charged me late fees, so I noticed this immediately. It was easy to convince them that I'm not responsible if they pay themselves late. I had to go through this twice, though, until everything worked fine.

I hope you can still do something about stuff that is 3 years old. I'm not sure whether I have statements that are that old.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.