Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest HOT Cards?!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Latest HOT Cards?!

I feel out of the loop over in the garden... What are the NBA Hot cards of today?!

Is the NBA Amex still a thing for that matter?

Looking to help a friend with 700's with a 9-year bk and some higher util but currently in the limbo of a BT so scores jumped and seem like a good time to test some waters with some off the beaten path cards... 0% would be amazing to help with this debt.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Latest HOT Cards?!

Hey @Creditaddict, was wondering where youve been. Actually asked about ya awhile backSmiley Wink. The NBA Amex is no more and is actually the one card im really waiting to see who gets it for the NBA.

One of the biggest smash hit cards this year , yes finally we had a FOTM, was or is from BB&T. People were getting approved like candy AND many on sp approval. Give them a check out. Some were getting 2 or 3 too. Hope that helps, hope all is well Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 11
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Aren't the BB&T cards geofenced though?

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 3 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Oh yeah, but still FOTMSmiley Wink.
Message 4 of 11
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Yeah, BB&T and BBVA Compass cards were both on the FOTM list for awhile, and they keep popping up now and again. I think we’re all waiting to see what becomes of the impending Apple card as well....no? Just me? Ok. 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 5 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Anything Chase is hot so thats why i dont touch themSmiley Wink
Message 6 of 11
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Hey there buddy Smiley Happy Who did your friend burn in the BK first?
Message 7 of 11
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Just about everyone but has most of them again... I'm thinking Wells Fargo and Chase are my top apply to cards.

Message 8 of 11
wasCB14
Super Contributor

Delta Platinum had a surge of applications but I'm not sure if any links for the higher bonus remain.
Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 9 of 11
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

Just about everyone but has most of them again... I'm thinking Wells Fargo and Chase are my top apply to cards.

Well, Chase as of late hasnt been approving anyone with BK until its off records, but being 9 yrs...??? When was their file date?? Try EE first and see if they will delete...TU-6mo, EQ-1mo, EX-1-3mo, probably better chance with WF right now 

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.