Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lending Club WHAT?!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Lending Club WHAT?!

You now have to use a differnet e-mail account if you want to check your rate again in the future if you have been delclined... there system will not allow you to apply agian with same e-mail!

"They are working on fixing that"

That's an epic fail in software development... stop spamming my email acccount if i can't apply with it agian!!!

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lending Club WHAT?!

@Creditaddict wrote:

You now have to use a differnet e-mail account if you want to check your rate again in the future if you have been delclined... there system will not allow you to apply agian with same e-mail!

"They are working on fixing that"

That's an epic fail in software development... stop spamming my email acccount if i can't apply with it agian!!!

just type in qwertyuiop@asdfghjkl.zxc and it should work.

Message 2 of 18
Jarnog
Frequent Contributor

Get the same thing when I try again.  They using a pull from Nov 2014.

Tried what Nixon said and it came back with an approval LOL.  Course scores have risen but did not think that much Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 18
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

Sources tell me you can use same email address 30 days after denial

Message 4 of 18
BarryNTexas
Established Contributor

I did the pre-qual last week on Lending Club and Prosper.  Prosper came back with the lowest rate... 6%.   I don't know if they did a soft pull.

Anyone have an opinion on either of them being better?

DC Prem 20K | DC Elite 20K | PenFed Visa 25K | NFCU Sig Visa 25K | NFCU Flagship 25K | AMEX Delta 25K & SPG 15K
RBFCU MC 20K | Barclay's RMC 11.5K & Ring 22K | Chase United 30K | Chase Hyatt 8K | Citi AA 15K | Citi DC 15K
Discover it® 27K | JCPenney MC 22K | Home Depot $9K
EX/796 EQ/794 TU/802 GOAL: Break 800
Message 5 of 18
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@BarryNTexas wrote:

I did the pre-qual last week on Lending Club and Prosper.  Prosper came back with the lowest rate... 6%.   I don't know if they did a soft pull.

they both do SP... One pulls EX and one TU.

They are practically the same... think they are funded by same bank, just different companies... I happen to invest on Prosper so I like that but lower rate is lower rate!

Message 6 of 18
elim
Senior Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@BarryNTexas wrote:

they both do SP... One pulls EX and one TU.

They are practically the same... think they are funded by same bank, just different companies... I happen to invest on Prosper so I like that but lower rate is lower rate!

hrmmmm, and i could, lets say... get my EX and TU Fico's once a month via SP from these?

Message 7 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Prosper does an HP after approval, LC does not.
Message 8 of 18
xangoboy
Contributor

LC has been requiring you to use a different account to check your rate for a few months now. I remember having this issue since November. CSR told me that some people have had success checking their rates twic . She said beyond that it won't work and you just need to use a different email account. Kind of silly.
Message 9 of 18
Aarvard
Established Contributor

I know Prosper is EX 08 and Lending Club is TU 08, but is there any site that uses EQ SP and gives us EQ 08 score?

03/25/2015 TU 08 765, EX 08 747, EQ 08 757, EQ 04 754.
01/30/2016 TU 08 775, EX 08 752, EQ 08 744
Goal: 780+ across all models.
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.